Super Duper Low Calorie Foods!

Lozzy Gozzy

Silver Member
Hello everyone!

I'm a massive fan of calorie counting and was wondering if any of you lovely people have any little gems when it comes to suggesting really low calorie yummy foods???

I'll start...

Veggies (obvs)
Sugar-free jelly= 10 cals per serving!
Weight watchers yoghurts= 50 cals
Prawns
Fish Sticks= 17 cals
Ham slices= 20 cals
Walls light ice cream (2 scoops)= 60 cals
Mini meringues= 20 cals
Pink 'n' Whites= 50 cals
Flying Saucers (whole pack!)= 70 cals
Alpen light ceral bars= 60 cals
Crackerbreads= 20 cals
Laughing cow light flavoured cheese= 25 cals
Egg whites= 15 cals
Sugar Free Jam= 25 cals

:D

Thanks for those Lozzy Gozzy! Some good uns there. I'll have to try the Laughing Cow cheese one as I love cheese and didn't know it was so low in calories.

One of my faves (but I doubt many people would class as yummy) is to have a cup of hot marmite. If I want something savoury, I make a hot drink with a teaspoon of Marmite (20 cals) plus boiling water. Lots of B vitamins too! Perhaps yummy if you're a fan of Marmite!! :p

Oo wow, strangely over the past month I have become MASSIVELY addicted to marmite! So thankyou for that! :D

And yeah the laughing cow cheese one is a God send! Each square is 25 calories and comes in onion or blue cheese flavour! Gorgeous on an egg white omlette! :)

Congratulations on the weight loss upto now, that's brilliant!! :D

And just noticed you're from Yorkshire, high five to that! :p :D

Oo wow, strangely over the past month I have become MASSIVELY addicted to marmite! So thankyou for that! :D

And yeah the laughing cow cheese one is a God send! Each square is 25 calories and comes in onion or blue cheese flavour! Gorgeous on an egg white omlette! :)

Congratulations on the weight loss upto now, that's brilliant!! :D

Marmite is, quite simply, delicious. Ooh, when I think about it on some thick, buttered toast......takes me back to my fat days that does! :p

I've bought some laughing cow low fat triangles today, I'm going to give them a try. I looked like Mrs Healthy with my trolley - about 6 punnets of cherries (i'm addicted at the moment), punnets of raspberries, mushrooms, salad, fat free cottage cheese, low fat laughing cow.

I'm finding that I'm getting obsessed with looking at other people's shopping and how unhealthy it is! I'm a right smug so-and-so stood there with all my healthy grub on the conveyor ;)

Aw thanks John... how's everything going for you?? Everyone seems so lovely on this website! :)

Thanks for those little gems Sarah... definitely going to treat myself to the mini twisters, they're my favourite lollies anyways! :p And congratulations on the brilliant weight loss up to now! :D

Haha lucky cat I'm exactly the same! I love noseying in people's trollies! :p How's the laughing cow working out for you?? The flavoured ones are delicious! Yummmmmmmmmm :)

oooh laughing cow blue cheese spread on crispbreads dipped in Heinz tomato soup. Mmmmm!!

Yum yum and even more yum! :p Thanks for this little tip of deliciousness dextermummy!

mini milks, 20 cals. mmmm!

Hi everyone, just joined today. Loving all the chat on here.

Twister lollies 76cals
Solero about 100cals
Quorn is very low in calories
Asda Vitality cereal bars, apple and raspberry 67 cals per bar

Back