super noodles food of the gods!!

I've never tried supernoodles in my life! I often have batchelors savoury rice cold for lunch at work, although they seem to have a lot of calories looking at the packet (I know we're not meant to worry about that) so I try not to have them every day.

bachelors low fat super noodles are free pasta n sauce are free if you dont add milk and butter ! but you can use the milk as your healthy extra .

bachelors low fat super noodles are free pasta n sauce are free if you dont add milk and butter ! but you can use the milk as your healthy extra .

you have no idea how much of a lifesaver you are just in from my first day induction for my first job since kids were small and pasta n sauce is about all i had so thanks a lot xx

don't mention it hon pasta n sauce has saved my diet more than a few times had the macaroni and cheese one last night a couple of them are one syn on a green that is one of them and it was gorgeous threw in my hea aswell it was ace i very nearly made myslef another lol

some are only 3.5 syns on green n ee,so u wudnt really need low fat one

i love supernoodles too but i can't get any of the low fat ones in any of the supermarkets near me!
theyt not thast bad on syns value for green n ee chick ,only 3.5 syns on most flavours as made up directed :)

I didn't realise the regular Supernoodles were so low , I just assumed they would be really high . I love them so will be stocking up lol !!

Sorry I dont like any of them I wished I did as they are easy and convenient .

Crazyfool said:
Can I just say it says in the directory that they are 3.5 per 100g cooked !!! not the whole pack ???

Yep bear in mind this thread is 2 yrs old so syn info at the beginning may be out of date.

Back