Super Noodles!

10st10lbs

Gold Member
So I'm a bit behind on this noodle thing, and I was wondering if someone could help me out... Which noodles are free? I just had some barbecue beef ones, then searched the value and got 3.5 syns? I don't have SW site access anymore otherwise I'd just check there, but everyone seems to be eating the low fat super noodles on here - I can never find anything with 'low fat' written on the packet! HELP!

Oh and I'm doing EE today x

025356.jpg

This is what you are looking for, the packaging is a little bit different, I have seen them in all the big supermarkets but they dont have as big a range of flavours.

Hope this helps.

025356.jpg

This is what you are looking for, the packaging is a little bit different, I have seen them in all the big supermarkets but they dont have as big a range of flavours.

Hope this helps.

D'oh! Thank you so much hun! I don't think I've ever seen them around - maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places, but atleast now I know what I'm looking for! xxx

There are I think 3 varieties that are free - but if you saw them you would know - they have "low fat" printed across the front in big letters!

Think they are chilli chicken, thai sweet chilli and chicken and herb.

Ohhh wait, I think I bought two of those flavours a couple of months ago, but don't remember the packaging being any different... Thank you hun, I knew I'd read something somewhere about there only being a few specific flavours that are free but I never knew which ones :) Do you reckon I'm OK synning the ones I had at 3.5? xxx

Back