Super slimming Saturday!

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
Morning everyone, well it's no surprise that a lot of us find weekends hard, so my plan is to keep popping on here throughtout the day, go out to feed the ducks in the rain to clear the cobwebs and take a can of coke Zero to the in-laws this afternoon whilst everyone else has a cheeky vino!
Stay stong weekend wobblers!
Mrs T x

Morning Mrs T ! I also plan to try and keep busy !!! It's pouring of rain here !!!

Had a nice 2 mile wlk with hubby last night and a lie in til 9am this morning ! Girls at his Mum's back at 10.30 so I am trying to tidy up then I am off for a nice bath.

Day 6 for me, and stil awful !!! Wish I could stop feeling hungry, looking back thru my diary I had so many hungy days, darn ketosis, I am in it, but still want to eat, I know it's all psychological !

Hope everyone has a slimmer saturday !!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mrs T and Charley --

Thanks for starting the thread. I thought about it -- and was even going to say "slimming" as well (I love aliteration). But... I was checking to see if there was one, went and had a porridge (still feeling hungry -- it has got to be the weather, although I am going to use a ketostix to see if I fell out of ketosis somehow).

Anyway, need to get busy with my Saturday. DD and her BFF need to be ordered to come downstairs and have their pancakes. Dh makes pancakes on the weekends for the kids. Then, I have to push them to get dressed because we are going to visit a new mall (DD got a couple of gift card for Christmas -- and they are burning a hole in her pocket.) And, then we may ice skate or do something else (hopefully, a bit active).

MM

Hi Charley you are so good going for a walk on a child-free night, I bet it was lovely to wake up this morning and just think about getting yourself ready......bliss.

MM ice-skating sounds fun, there is meant to be an ice rink at our Hotel in EuroDisney(Hotel NewYork) which one of the reasons I opted for it, although I was always the nerd clinging onto the edge, so to avoid being flown back by air ambulance I shall put Mr T in charge of the ice-skating adventure.
x

Oh Mrs T, the New York is amazing !!! We stayed at the Cheyenne which was lovely too, going to the biggy in florida, animal kingdom lodge.....can't wait, only 249 days to go lol!

Thanks Charley, have read very mixed reviews......after just going ahead and booking it!
Wow Florida, Mr T fancies it when Master T older. x

Ooh I really want to go to Disney! I've been to Paris for the day a few years ago and i loved it. Trying to persuade my OH to go for the weekend for my 21st birthday in august :)

We did Disney World in Florida in August of 2009. We loved the Animal Kingdom -- and the water parks are awesome, too. The complex has become so large (and there is Sea World and Universal in the area -- and loads of other attractions) that you really need about ten days there.

We've been to Disney Paris quite a few times. It is a good park for younger children and quite doable in a couple of days.

MM

good evening :) Talking of Disney we are trying to save up to go to Eurodisney in the next few years as the kids would love it ( 4 and 1 now so 2013 probably best ) , and would love to take the trip of a lifetime to Disney world in Florida but not sure we will ever have that amount of spare cash !!!

I have had a great day today :) Night shift was fabulous ( I love my new job :D) and managed with my bar at 3am from todays packs . Got home and had to go with hubby to pick his car up that he crashed in the snow on 3rd dec and finally repaired (!!!) then into town so he could have a hair cut and a mog round the shops , they then ate the yummiest sausage cobs from a wonderful little sandwich shop and went to Birds for cream doughnuts and elephants feet .. while I glugged my water feeling very hungry !!
Got home at lunch time and I managed a nap , then made them tea and had my maple and pecan porridge which just gets better and better :D so I now have a tetra icecream for later

and the best news is after 2 weeks of trying to get sorted and into ketosis ( and a few accidents with the biscuit tin ) I am finally there .. my stick is pink :D

I hope everyone is having a great day , i think we are off to the Covenrty museum of transport tomorrow so keep me busy :)

cash !!!

and the best news is after 2 weeks of trying to get sorted and into ketosis ( and a few accidents with the biscuit tin ) I am finally there .. my stick is pink :D
:)

That's great Katie... I am so happy for you. It should make it easier because if you are feeling hungry you know that it should not physical but some other kind of "hunger" and then exammine it -- and, hopefully, stay strong!

MinnieMel

afternoon ladies, hope everyones having a great day

i just want to eat everything in sight today and im such a moody cow too, come on totm your over a week late and im not enjoying the extended pms

on the plus side i did manage to read an entire book in 4 hours as a distraction technique, lol

Back