Super Spud

Knoksk

Spuds are aparently the new super food according to the sun paper. Slimmers world knew that years ago lol

Attachments

• 1367562017887.jpg
    1367562017887.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 138
Spuds are aparently the new super food according to the sun paper. Slimmers world knew that years ago lol

Yes but my rant of late is that spuds don't taste of anything anymore, I've had loads lately that are dry and tasteless. I'm disappointed in spuds these days :-/

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

All these chemicals no doubt. I have the same thoughts about some Granny Smith apples...mainly Tescos ones...tasteless.

Yes but my rant of late is that spuds don't taste of anything anymore, I've had loads lately that are dry and tasteless. I'm disappointed in spuds these days :-/

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

I buy potatoes by the sack load I don't know what kind they are but they make the most amazing sw chips
Also spuds are chock full of vitamin c so really good for you xx

I bought some baking pots from Asda last week the make was Melody absolutely gross, they were all sloppy inside like watery Husband just left them Im not as fussy as him but I left them too. I now only buy King Edward or Maris Piper have to pay more but its worth it. LOVE SPUDS !!!!!!

Back