Superdrug's scales said i'm 1 pound heavier!

xSinead

Silver Member
My official weigh in is tomorrow. but today i went to superdrug & got weighed, apparently i'm a pound heavier than i was last week?!! :confused:
I've not cheated at all this week. I've had 2 days SS, and the rest SS+.

Not happy at all.

I wouldn't worry about it, go by the cdc ones as they will be the accurate comparison between this week & last. Sure you'll be fine.

Don't worry my scales were saying I hadn't budged when I got weighed at CDC I had lost 4 pounds :) there is no way you have gained :) xx

xSinead said:
My official weigh in is tomorrow. but today i went to superdrug & got weighed, apparently i'm a pound heavier than i was last week?!! :confused:
I've not cheated at all this week. I've had 2 days SS, and the rest SS+.

Not happy at all.

They are different scales, that's why.... you should try mine... the weigh about 5lbs heavy! Lol

I went and spent money on new scales last weekend and then weighed myself I was the same, but when I went back to my CDC - on her scales I had a loss so mine at home are completely different. Just got by my CDC now as it was her's I started with in the first place :) x

Lost 4lb :)
Stupid superdrug.

yeaaa well done sinead! sorry didnt get chance to reply, i know scales are so disheartening i keep jumping on and off and it made me 3lbs heavier yesterday afternoon but i just said dont be sill cathy!! i stuck to my shake and weighed myself first thing this moirning and my weight was back down again. super well done on you loss! i bet youll have your first stone off in the next day or so! hey have you tried the bars yet? im going to get some tomorrow from my cdc for week 3, im just starting week 2, thanks for being there for me last week when i was starting xxx

Well done on your losses Sinead and gonzo both of you done fab =D

very well done :)

Back