Superfree on Green

Hi

Recently my c advised someone with a good loss on green to ensure she was having superfree as well to ensure weight loss

Now nothing about it in he book so do we still need to do superfree on green?

Does anyone not do that how r u finding it??

slim-me-world said:
Hi

Recently my c advised someone with a good loss on green to ensure she was having superfree as well to ensure weight loss

Now nothing about it in he book so do we still need to do superfree on green?

Does anyone not do that how r u finding it??

No u don't need 1/3 superfree on green although it would help your losses if your weight loss slowed-otherwise if your losing weight and enjoying what you're eating then carry on :)

I've done my first green day today and still made an effort on the superfree. Had banana with my breakfast, fruit salad pot from asda with my lunch and tea was quorn spag bol so had mushrooms in that. Plenty of fruit and veg is good for you anyway so if you like it eat it :) also having superfree on your plate prevents eating too much free foods like potatoes, rice, pasta

I love green days, rarely do anything else. I do always make sure I have plenty of superfree though. It just bulks out my meals, and also I find my skin is bad if I don't fill up on fruit and veg! x

Slimming World recommend that you have 1/3 superfree on Red & Green still but it is not a rule like on EE.

I go Green most of the time and don't stick to the 1/3 rule but just make sure I eat plenty of fruit and veg generally. They do say you should be having at least 5 portions a day for health reasons.

Back