Superfree Soup anyone tried this?

hiya - i'm a newbie!! I found this recipe and have made it. Its ok - i prefer it blended. which has got me worried, is it definately ok to blend?? I know that with fruit you have to syn them if not whole so I'm puzzled why its different with veg and pulses...

hello everyone by the way!!!!!
Helen x

hiya - i'm a newbie!! I found this recipe and have made it. Its ok - i prefer it blended. which has got me worried, is it definately ok to blend?? I know that with fruit you have to syn them if not whole so I'm puzzled why its different with veg and pulses...

Helen x

It is fine to blend veg. It is something to do with the sugars breaking down in fruit when blended :rolleyes:.

Oh and a VERY BIG WELCOME to the forum from me!! :D K xx

Helen x

I can't pretend to know the science (there are threads that explain) but blended veg is absolutely fine! Don't worry!

I made this last night, halved everything and it still made loads! I am very impressed, eating this now and its very tasty! Hope it helps get me to target! Fingers crossed. Tesco had sold out of mixed bean salad so i used some kindney beans instead and it worked fine.
How long does this keep for in the fridge?

I made this and ate it two days running and filled the freezer. Tastes great to me but I have to say thank goodness my OH loves me flaws and all as the soup did not like me so much and I nearly gassed the poor man:bolt:

Back