Superfree

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
After my weigh in tonight I realised from discussions in group that I haven't been sticking to the super free rule this week, as in 1/3 plate with every meal.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't have them it's just I tend to add them to what I'm cooking, for example I'll have mushroom and onion in my risotto, but it's not a 1/3!

Anyone else find them get a bit lazy with keeping track of their superfree? And how do you judge it if it's cooked in with your meal?!

Appreciate all advice! X

Last edited:
I try and have my 1/3 super free but some meals don't lend themselves to a side salad.... I'm looking at you egg chips and beans :)

My c told us to try and have a piece of fruit as a starter if we're struggling to get it into the main meal.

I really struggle, Im not really a fan of fruit but love vegetables, I cant eat fruit with my breakfast so at lunch I make sure I have an orange or some grapes and always try to have 3 types of veg with my tea. I spoke to my leader and she said I could have a side salad, but Im not a fan of salads either :/

I live fruit, veg & salad and have plenty at breakfast, lunch and throughout the day but just don't think about it with certain meals! My aim this week is to go back to basics and plan the superfree with my meal - not suddenly realise I haven't got any and then not bother!

When you chop your veg for in your tea put it into a dinner plate first so you can see exactly how much is going in.

212degrees said:
After my weigh in tonight I realised from discussions in group that I haven't been sticking to the super free rule this week, as in 1/3 plate with every meal.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't have them it's just I tend to add them to what I'm cooking, for example I'll have mushroom and onion in my risotto, but it's not a 1/3!

Anyone else find them get a bit lazy with keeping track of their superfree? And how do you judge it if it's cooked in with your meal?!

Appreciate all advice! X

I tend to have a 1/3 as well as what i put in my meal i love my Veg and it fills me up and im losing the lb at a decent rate if theres no Veg in my meal i have 1/2 sf

I tend to have more superfree in meals which I cook it in, but that's because I throw everything I can in, spinach, peppers, chilli's, onions, mushrooms....whatever I have in the fridge/freezer

Back