supermarket

msblonde

a new way of living!
:D:D:D

went shopping with OH last night to Aldi and Morrisons, and ..... I didn't even feel tempted by anything!!!

I was totally detatched!!

The only thing that caught my attention was the smell of bread cooking, and i just thought, 'that smells nice' but not in a omg must eat now way!

Happy Ketones!

woooohoooo, me happy i can walk past food without burying my head in it as i scoff it all down!

:D:D:D

Its a great feeling to be in control isn't it x

The bread smell is the yummiest in the world but well done you for staying so wonderfully strong and resisting all that temptation! Must feel good to be able to say no like that :)

it is, i felt great :) I just wonder what I will actually want when i refeed??

Keith had a stir fry last night and they always look nice, and I always loved salads and fruit. in face my mango obsession helped me gain weight in the first place beleive it or not! the dietician at dr told me off for eating too much fruit last year ?!?!?!

I did a big shop last night with my youngest and filled the trolley with lots of yummy things but it was all "would you like this for tea tomorrow?" to my baby rather than "Mm, I fancy that for me!" I even bought ingredients so we can do some baking tomorrow!!!

x

thats fab! love it!

Back