Supernatural

*Raven*

Are there any other fans of this show? I've been watching since day one it's the most original show of it's kind.

My favourite characters are the bad guys! I loved Alastair, Yellow Eyes and, the more ambigous baddies, Loki/Gabriel and Balthezar.

What's everyone making of Season 7 so far? I'm guessing the Leviathon are the big bad of the season. This latest episode with Osiris was first rate.

The start of season 6 didn't impress me at all but it was well rescued.

I think God is the Impala. I am totally alone in this lol.

I watched series 1 and 2 then something happend and I stopped watching it...but I started watching from series 1 again last night, so will will get caught up all the way over the next month :)

Are there any other fans of this show? I've been watching since day one it's the most original show of it's kind.

My favourite characters are the bad guys! I loved Alastair, Yellow Eyes and, the more ambigous baddies, Loki/Gabriel and Balthezar.

What's everyone making of Season 7 so far? I'm guessing the Leviathon are the big bad of the season. This latest episode with Osiris was first rate.

The start of season 6 didn't impress me at all but it was well rescued.

I think God is the Impala. I am totally alone in this lol.

wow haha totally shouldnt of read this.. i finished season 5 but now the OH and i are watching through them together and we just started season 3... im dying to know what happens but i guess ill have to wait lol.. favorite character so far is castiel! :)
bummed though because i just realized that season 3 is the season with bella and when ruby shows up.. very sad day seeing as they are teh bane of the season for me lol

I love Supernatural.... but I don't have sky so I'm slowly waiting for the DVDs to come out.... 6.1 is done (yay!!!) and I wait for 6.2 with baited breath....

I'm so glad that others disliked Bella :)9529:) and Ruby... although I have to say when Ruby 2.0 came along I really missed Ruby1.0 (nothing against Gen, but she didn't have as much attitude)

I also think God is the Impala - the Metalicar is far too cool to be something non-supernatural.......

Faves so far.... would it be very bad to say Uriel....but I am also a Winchester girl at heart.... well a Dean and Papa Winchester girl lol :D

I love supernatural, I hurt my back in august and ended up in bed for weeks so I had a supernatural fest and watched all the seasons from the beginning and then the latest one on sky :D

Back