Fatty to thinny!

Thanks!

So today I've had.....
Porridge for breakfast
Choc shake for dinner
Mushroom pasta for tea
Praline bar tonight!
Not been very good with water today had prob bout 2 and half litres!

Bars are lovely although small!!! I like it in the evening as a little treat watching tv! Also give me something to look forward to at the end of the day!

Hello!!!

You remembered my name! U have a good memory! U haven't told me yours tho so I feel rude lol!!! What is it?!
Yes day 5 now..... I snuck on the scales this morning was showing a 6lb loss!!! Which has spurred me on a bit :)
feeling ok ish today! Still grumbly tummy but I think it's more in my head, when I think about it, it rumbles!
Only had 1 pack so far had porridge!
I'm getting into a rut now with my meals! Lol!
Just ordered a months worth!!!
Having porridge for breakfast, choc shake at lunch, cheese/mush pasta and bar in evening!
I wonder if I may get bored after a while! But I guess ill then have to change it up a bit and have different ones!

confession time for me!!!! :(

Well I was 100% up to yesterday night! then I though after having nothing but 4 shakes for 5 days i needed a bit of food! So thought i would have some chicken n lettuce! which was lush then i decided i would have a little treat! Anyway here I am 24 hours later and I havnt had a shake today! Boooooo to me!!!!
Anyway gonna draw a line under it, been a funny weekend!!!
Back on packs tomorrow morning! Have deffo decided tho that weekends are hard! But on a sat night gonna treat myself to a chicken n veg/salad! I feel like i need one 'normal meal a week' I will just leave it at that tho and not go onto sunday!

confession time for me!!!! :(

Well I was 100% up to yesterday night! then I though after having nothing but 4 shakes for 5 days i needed a bit of food! So thought i would have some chicken n lettuce! which was lush then i decided i would have a little treat! Anyway here I am 24 hours later and I havnt had a shake today! Boooooo to me!!!!
Anyway gonna draw a line under it, been a funny weekend!!!
Back on packs tomorrow morning! Have deffo decided tho that weekends are hard! But on a sat night gonna treat myself to a chicken n veg/salad! I feel like i need one 'normal meal a week' I will just leave it at that tho and not go onto sunday!

Hello

Never mind.......it is difficult you just need to keep on keeping on.......

Also I was showing a loss of 8 pound sat morning...... This morning only a 4pound loss so obviously it's made a big impact on my loss this week!

We just have to try and think differently about food I think.....the treat will be looking more like we want to...you can do this...

I need to confess too, if it helps you feel less bad. It was my Mum's birthday yesterday and she (and the rest of my family) can be quite difficult. I used my irritation as an excuse to go off road last night... but back on it today. Scared to weigh though as I know I can stack on water and glycogen VERY fast. Onward! We can do this! Draw a line and keep going!

Sorry Hun!!!!

I've been crap I'm not gonna lie! But drawing a line, I've ordered a months supply and having a fresh Start I'm day 1 tomorrow!!

Bless us how's the weight loss going?!

I'm now at end of day 1 again lol

Bless us how's the weight loss going?!

I'm now at end of day 1 again lol

Hiya,

I've lost about 12lbs in 16 days which is great and gives me confidence to think I may be able to do another 2 stones in about the next three months....I would love to be 9 stone something again......
How about you ?

Back