Fatty to thinny!

Fatty

Hello everyone ( if anyone actually reads this) lol

I thought it may be good to start a lil diary so that I can write how I'm feeling,have a little moan and also that at the end I can reflect back on it and see the massive journey I've come on!!
So vlcd I've kinda been there and done it before been on Lighter life before and I lost about 4 stone then got made redundant and just couldn't afford the £66 a week fees!! so I then went back to food for about 6months which then meant I put bout 2 of that stone back on anyway I then was too ashamed to go back to LL so started Cambridge! The Cambridge lady wasn't very nice quite patronising and didn't stick it out!!!
Sooo now I'm back!!!!
I've read lots about slim n save and to be honey was the money that really made me join its a lot more reasonable and I thought I would give it a go!!! I'm here because I wanna finish my journey I'm getting fatter and fatter and really am just massive at the minute! I weighed a couple of weeks ago as was 22 stone 7lb and was so disgusted with myself! How did that happen?!
So I cut right back and got down to 21st 11 and this is what my start weight was on Monday!!!
So I'm now on day 3 of slim n save!
So far so good!
Day 1 was surprisingly easy I think i was just completely in the zone and ready to start! I have decided to only have 4 packs! And not gonna have veg!
Yesterday I had a terrible toilet situation at work which was bit embarrassing I just had to run to toilet quickly and sorry if tmi but was just yellow water that i popped out! But apart from that so far that's been only bad side effect!
Today I have a terribly rumble tummy but I'm guessing that's my body just going "what the hell is going on"
I'm not feeling so much in zone today! Than I was Monday but I think that's to do with being tired! I'm hoping in next couple of days ill get some energy!!!
in thinking it will prob take me about 10 months to get to where I wanna be so if I stick to it by April I should be there!!! April seems such a long way away not to eat tho!!! but I just gotta keep telling myself I can do it!!!
My angel n devil on my shoulder are arguing the angel is saying 10 months to be the healthiest u have ever been and to look and feel great! My devil is saying but u will never do it!!! I just have to keep battering my devil!!!
I wanna be able to wear a swim suit and be proud! And the biggest thing of all is I want to give my hubby a baby! I'm getting older! (Late twenties) and it needs to happen sooner rather than later and it's not happening while I'm at this size!
Anyway so that's me!
day 3 and prob another 297 to go lol!

Best of luck with it hun! Stay in the "zone" and picture yourself at your goal weight every waking (and sleeping!) moment!
We're in it to win it! x

Best of luck! You can do this. Just take each day at a time at first, then each week. Looking ahead too far can make it seem overwhelming. Celebrate each success along the way. And give your shoulder devil a poke in the eye from me - you don't need his nonsense! *splat*

Best of luck! You can do this. Just take each day at a time at first, then each week. Looking ahead too far can make it seem overwhelming. Celebrate each success along the way. And give your shoulder devil a poke in the eye from me - you don't need his nonsense! *splat*

Hehehe thank you *poke*

Bed is a great idea on these early days. You can do this! You ARE doing this! One more 100% day under your belt. Well done!!

Thanks spangly coming on here is keeping me sain at the minute!!!! Tummy is growling lots tonight!!! It's not happy!
But I'm feeling ok! 3 down 297 to go haha!

So day 4! I'm at work at just had to come on here!nb I'm starving!!!!!!!!!!! My belly won't stop grumbling despite all the water I keep glugging!!! Making me doubt if I can do this! Especially for the length I have to do it for! :-(

So day 4! I'm at work at just had to come on here!nb I'm starving!!!!!!!!!!! My belly won't stop grumbling despite all the water I keep glugging!!! Making me doubt if I can do this! Especially for the length I have to do it for! :-(

Hey,
Hello you.........it is hard but you can do this if you want it enough......every day you do it moves you further down the road to where you want to be......don't look too far into the future as it can feel too far away....
Write down the reasons you want to lose weight and see how powerful they are as motivators.....
You have got to day 4 ........! Go you.......!!!!!!!

It'll get easier soon hun, keep glugging that water!

Keep going! Once you get to day six it starts to get easier!

Thanks everyone! Now got home from work and had my mushroom pasta and pint of water on the side! Feeling ok again now! thanks for all ur support! Just felt bit weak earlier n that better to come on here than to the staff room where there is temptation lol!!! 1st day I've really struggled!
1-3 I found surprisingly easy!

Keep at it hun within the next couple of days you will be in ketosis then you wont feel hungry I know you can do it just have faith in yourself x

Back