supernoodles!!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hi everyone

Wud like bit of advice, iv bought packet of supernoodles that are 100g, they are 175 cals and 4 sat fat, but then beside it it has information for half the pack and this is 262 and 6 sat fat, i dont understand as the whole pack is 100g so how is half the pack more than the full pack?!! Sorry if im bein stupid just need a bit of help! I was countin them at 3.5 for the whole pack (100g) but not im not so sure! I no that maybe means dried but surely it couldn’t be much more when u are only addin water?? PLEASE HELP!!LOL

Xxxxx

I could live off Noodles I reckon!

I think that the half pack values are when it is made up with hot water - Reckon there's more calories when the sauce is made up, than when the powder is just dry...

Half of a packet of Low Fat Chicken & Herb ones when made up is 2.5 points, brilliant compared to half a pack of the normal Chicken noodles, which is 5.5.
If you're like me, and want the whole pack, I'd go for the low fat ones :D They taste the same to me!

Oh no!
You could still have the ones you brought, just have heaps of zero point veggies with your tea, to fill up :)

you said that half a pack was 262 cals and 6 sat fat, that is 5 points, so i'm guessing the whole packet would be 10 points! :(

i'm like Auburn i buy the low fat ones, they also do a chicken chili ones, and usually on offer in asda! :) treat yourself for today hun xx

i buy pot noodle and they work out to be 7-8 points for the whole cup
i LOVE them but have to limit myself.

The reason the numbers seem to not quite tally is because they are for 100g serving and 1/2 pack. The 100g serving is including the water weight from cooking. The first time I read it I was like what? lol then it dawned on me hehe. The full fat ones are 10 points for a packet which is a bit scary lol but they do half fat ones too :D

Back