supersize v super skinny

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by princessria, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    is anyone else obssessed with this programme i am beginning to think i am turning wierd.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!
    I do like to watch it, but only got to see about the middle half of it last night, its amaxing what some people can eat (or not eat!) in a day!

4. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I love it !!! Makes me think of the crap I used to eat that got me to the size I was in the first place!

5. danlinais

danlinais Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.82%)
    Diet:
    rc
    its gr8 & makes u realise how bad your diet is & how little these skinny minnies eat what an eye opener havent seen this wks yet will watch it on replay

6. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!

Thats a good idea, i didn't get to see all of it, so may try and catch up too over the weekend!;)

7. sarahG31

sarahG31 New Mum :)

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating whilst breast feeding
    I really like the program, it certainly does open your eyes up, especially with the extra sections (ie. not just focusing on the two people in the house).

However, I've only been able to relate to about one person who's been on it. A woman who was overweight, cooked all her own meals but her portions were just too big. I think that's our prob as I pretty much cook everything, either in advance and freeze as 'ready meals' or on the night.

Still, it's interesting, especially as I learned last week that pine nuts contained lots of calcium (or iron, one of the two!). Handy now I need more!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.