supplements

skinnyminnycow

Half a pound at a time.
Are you guys taking any supplements? I take a multivitamin and a evening primrose oil tablet a day. I'm worried that the evening primrose oil might affect my weight loss....it is oil at the end of the day. What do you think? xx

I take a multivitamin as well. As for the evening primrose oil - it all depends on why you take it. If medically you need it, then I would definitely keep up with it as it can also help lower cholestrol & blood pressure as well as aiding weight loss. If you don't need it medically then you have to decide whether the benefits outweigh the fact that it's an oil (and a tiny amount each day at that).

I take multi-vitamins and iron supplements; I'm bad with iron and I used to always go dizzy and stuff or just be constantly tired. My boyfriend recommended multi because he thinks I'm probably not getting as much vitamins as I used to due to the diet! Which sounded good to me :)

I'm taking Cod liver oil, only started yesterday! Until I read this I didn't even think about the "oil" part; I can't imagine it would make that much of a difference but just keep an eye and I will too and post back if I notice any changes after a week or so of taking it ?

I'm taking a multivitamin with iron and I drink Cod Liver Oil daily too... I don't know whether it's having any significant effect but I wouldn't be without it!

I didnt take my evening primrose oil for few days and I had a weight drop...maybe it does affect weight loss..... Sticking to multi vitamins and iron it is!

Back