Supplies in advance??

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
Just wondered if the pharmacist will allow you to purchase more than one week supply? I am away next weekend and won't have time at all to get to the chemist. Do you think if i ask this week for 2 weeks supplies, they will allow it?

Mine let me buy a couple of days in advance so you never know. If they don't, maybe try contacting LT and see what they say. If you are really desperate I have 4 x chicken soup you could have. I've switched to cambridge

mine has let me buy a week extra at times, especially if your gonna be away on hols etc and dont want to stop the diet.. infact I'd say they appreciate that kind of commitment. there is absolutely no reason why they shouldnt. xx

Mine let me buy 2 weeks worth when I knew I wouldn't get there coz of work or going away.

x

I ahve a long journey to my clinic (its not a chemist though) and my advisor has said once she is sure I settle into it she will let me come fortnightly. I guess every place will have different rules. But I don't see why not, after all its better to stick with it than miss a week because of something you can't change :)

Yeah it would be great doing that, but do you think it would lose the motivation slighlty not seeing how much you have lost each week? or do you think seeing that youve lost more over two weeks would be more motivation?

mine wouldnt let me :(

she said one of her clients was cort selling them on ebay...

Yeah it would be great doing that, but do you think it would lose the motivation slighlty not seeing how much you have lost each week? or do you think seeing that youve lost more over two weeks would be more motivation?

I think it would be better as I will see a bigger loss. And weeks fly by anyway, with kids and school runs. So I know I won't be spending the whole week waiting for weigh in day to come. But I don't think it will be for a few weeks, she wants to make sure my BP is the same for a couple of weeks or so first. :D

yeah your probably right!!
My chemist didnt take my blood pressure when i got the LT :S

My pharmacist gave me 2 weeks worth on Monday as I'm going skiing on Saturday and I want to use LT for my breakfasts and as many other meals as is convenient (not going to be many I fear up a ruddy mountain, but I'm going to try:p) Am on day 4 of re-feed and not enjoying the food AT ALL, don't want to stop LT!

I have purchased more than 1 weeks supply of LT a couple of times, So Yes I am sure they will :)

Back