Support needed right this minute!

honeypop

Gold Member
My sister and her friend are ordering pizza. I'm sitting with them and I feel hungry :/

Is eating that pizza worth the hassle of starting all over again? Couldnt you maybe make a shake or a big glass of water. Please don't give in its not worth it hun xx

The bread alone will prob cause big water retention and thus pounds going on, be strong!
Are you hungry or do you just want pizza? Chances are its just wanting pizza.
Get through this and the next time it will be easier. Go and have a nice warm bath x

I can't go get a bath cuz I said I'd sit and watch film with them. No I do feel hungry even before I knew it was being ordered I've just downed a 2ltr bottle of water lol. But I'll get through it!!! Keep the support coming lol

Thanks!! I done it

Yup I do! Now just to get through the ema's on sun lol

The way to get through situations like this is to decide BEFORE your friends are eating, that you will stay 100%. If you wait till the pizza smells are wafting under your nose to decide, it's much harder to resist the temptation! I came back from a week's holiday in Italy last week.... and I decided I would stick with my shakes whilst I was there. (The pizzas there looked amazing!) Some people thought I was a little crazy to give up the gorgeous food there... but on the other hand I was admired for my determination LOL If you know what is likely to be tempting, just decide before you go what your response will be :D xx

Back