support needed very long

thanks guys :gen126:

well i did eat a mars bar but have only had 1 and ive counted it so that is a step in the right direction for me.

ive stuck to plan today and feel quite good about it, will feel better at bed time when day 1 is compleat.

will keep you all updated how i get on. thanks again for all the support you have gave me

Well done. your doing really well. day 2 will be fine too.. stay strong. xxxxxx

Hey Jen you've made a good start! Life gets in the way sometimes and we put weight on. We all have different coping mechanisms, if my sisters worried she stops eating, if I'm worried I turn to food, she's 5ft 9 and 9stone.....well you can guess the rest! Now when times are tough and moneys short, you have to box clever.mars bars aren't cheap. Do you nedd a chocolate fix every now and then? Someone said they'd found curleywurleys dirt cheap last week ? poundland? What you need is to find a cheap fix money wise and synwise. Ask on here, someone will help you. Like wise, no full sugar coke and if you can alternate glasses of diet cke with water and gradually up the water it will help.
You've come to the right place for help. Don't be shy, ask for it! That's what we're here for!

Back