Support needed!

sarahevans

Silver Member
Hi everyone. I've decided I'm re-joining a group tomorrow. I simply cannot do it alone!! My bf who I'm sure is like a lot of your boyfriends simply doesn't comment on my weight and eats a lot of bad food himself. I need to go to group just for the support. I've put my home scales away or else I get addicted and I'm hopping on left right and centre!!! I've joined the gym so it's quite an exciting time. Any support would be greatly appreciated.
Sarah :)

hiya. i have weekend bad bf , we live together but at weekend he eats anything , in the week he is strict with me. i love gym and go loads. get urself decent mp3 and its great fun, people watching my fav, we have one lad who sings and runs, he is soooo funny. anything u need help with , we are all here

Thanks :) at the mo I keep trying to go to classes and dragging someone from work
With me!!! If I went to the gym I know I'd do five mins and think I've had enough of this whereas the class is an hour!!!

Good luck with re joining a group. I am doing it alone but would really love to go to a group but dont have a lot of time and dont really like the idea of going on my own

I do try to exercise daily but doesnt always happen.

I do try to pop on here daily I do find it keeps me motivated even if I dont have a chance to chat just reading some of the posts helps

Good luck with your weight loss xx

Good luck with it :D

The best thing is to go to group if your struggling, best decision I have made and it has had a hugh impact on motivating me. You be a maxed at how much it has an influence and I am learning to say no to people who say do you want a bit of this and that, which I tohught I would never do as I am so weak at times when it comes to food :)

Well I'm glad I decided to join!! I weigh more than ever!! My stats on my profile are wrong due to being on my I phone app!! Looking forward to an exciting week although I'm working nights tonight till fri morning so I'm hoping I manage ok!!

Good Luck, I think i need the group, i need to feel accountable, if i was doing it alone may be inclined to accidently on purpose forget a syn ot two ;)

Back