Step 1 Sole Source Support needed!

mrsjones

Hi guys I would really appreciate some supoort today, this is my 5th day doing cd 100% im shocked that iv stuck to it and turned down so many yummy goods but i weighed myself at home today and the scales say ive lost 3lb and im gutted!! Ive lost 5 stone on my own over the last 2 years but wanted a weight loss boost! And I know that that 3lb is just fluid which makes it even worse. Im feeking seriously deflated today :(

Hi guys I would really appreciate some supoort today, this is my 5th day doing cd 100% im shocked that iv stuck to it and turned down so many yummy goods but i weighed myself at home today and the scales say ive lost 3lb and im gutted!! Ive lost 5 stone on my own over the last 2 years but wanted a weight loss boost! And I know that that 3lb is just fluid which makes it even worse. Im feeking seriously deflated today :(

Hi

Thats a brilliant result, try waiting until day 7 before getting on the scales, you've done great so far so stick with it! I always see lbs as bags of sugar, go feel the weight of 3 bags of sugar or flour and you'll see how great it is that it's no longer attached to your body!!

Am on day 2 of LL and can't wait to get to day 5...

chin up, it will be worth it in the end!

3lbs by day 5 is fab. You just can't tell what the 'true' loss is at these early stages I think. Water loss, TOTM, all sorts can play a part.

keep going, you've done so well to have stuck to it - it will be worth it in the end xx

Back