Support please....new to the site and diet!!!!

Shimmystar

Hi there

This is day two of what I pray will be the last diet I go on.

I have the most awful headache and feel really sick but its not going to stop me.

Any tips pr encouragement would be gratefuly received!!!

Let me hear your Exante success stories as the website does not show many large people....My start weight is 26 st 9 :wave_cry:

Hey hun, welcome and good luck!

My start weight is 19st 7...i started on Sunday. First couple of days i felt like you do, headaches, sickness....tiredness. But today i feel fab, not really hungry, more energy etc so it does get easier.

If your determined to do it, you will do it :) theres loads of support on here....and seeing everyones losses each week is a good motivator!

Wish you all the bestand look forward to reading your posts xxx

Hi Babystar!!
I'm really rubbish on this site and trying to work out how the hell to use it!!! Thanks for the reply....glad to hear you are doing well on the diet!
How much do you want to lose? I'm focusing on getting to 20st first..lol!! Love your profile...how the hell do you add a picture??! and all your targets and weight trackers..sorry IT is not my bag!

Sorry to for all the questions!!!
good luck in your journey xxxx

Hi Dubsndices!!!
Thanks for the inspiration!! Xmas causes all sorts of probs doesn't it!!!
ah well good thing is I get to avoid all my hubbys family birthday celebrations as i'm on this diet!! :) A silver lining indeed!!

Good luck with your restart..I'm sure you'll be back in the swing of Ketosis in no time!!! xxx

Welcome and good luck
xx

hi welcome and good luck,im on day 2 as well,just keep sipping that water-we can do this!

Hey welcome to minis, this site is fantastic....it has sooooo much stuff on it so it does take a little while to find your way around!
Have you checked out the success stories and pics? I love that section!
Good luck on Exante, you can do this!

You asked how to get pics/ticker in a post so just thought I'd help out a little....you have to have a certain number of posts to do some things, have a read of this thread
http://www.minimins.com/introductions/119933-newbie-posting-privileges-links-policy.html

Hi everyone!! thanks for your support and after tasting the tomato soup i think i'M going to need it!!!!
Thanks especially Blue Butterfly!! thats really helpful ...and i love your tattoo!!
xxxx

Back