Support

one word...

hey all hope everyone has had a good weekend. im half way through my 2nd week and last night and today is my first time at struggling!!! i desperately wanted somethin to eat but not crap like choc or crisps but fruit!!! and a jacket potatoe!!! by half 8 last night id of sold my own mother for one!!!! it was desperate. had a mishap today as well went to make soup dumped my sachet in and realised i now had lumpy hot choc....was not very nice but had to eat it as i would of been out of sachets!!!!! not good. desperate!!!! any tips from anyone whos faced the wanting to eat struggle??
xxx

dont

x

i tried oing to bed lol didnt work i just got wound up lol. thankfully i didnt eat but have been pure evil for a day and a half
x

oh

i tried oing to bed lol didnt work i just got wound up lol. thankfully i didnt eat but have been pure evil for a day and a half
x

just hang in there tightknickers...i love ur name... do u have red lines when u take them off? ohhh they hurt... or when u wear trousers and ur knickers are so tight u can see the indent??? oh man... lol xxx

lol the name funnily enough isnt weight related....believe it or not its more to do with a dubious night i had a few yrs ago with a young man which involved me losing a pair of knickers....that had tight written on them lol and its always stuck even my mum calls it me sometimes lol!

OH!

lol the name funnily enough isnt weight related....believe it or not its more to do with a dubious night i had a few yrs ago with a young man which involved me losing a pair of knickers....that had tight written on them lol and its always stuck even my mum calls it me sometimes lol!

LOL! SOUNDS LIKE A FUN NIGHT! LOL! XOXOXOXOXOX HA HA XOXOXOXOXOXXO

it was fun at the time....but damn it those knickers were expensive and i only wore them once!!!! was not impressed lol...too much strongbow that nigjht me thinks xxx

SEXY LADY...

it was fun at the time....but damn it those knickers were expensive and i only wore them once!!!! was not impressed lol...too much strongbow that nigjht me thinks xxx

STRONGBOW AND TIGHT KNICKERS! CLASS! LOL......... XOXOX

oh yea bright i am one classy laydeeeeeeeeeee lol
x

Good Times

God I forgot what good times can be had on a night out with good old Strongbow / Vino / Spirits etc (and its only been a week:))
Well had my first weigh in today and have lost 8lb :D
Have just had my first chicken soup and quite supprisingly found it really satisfiying ( never thought I would say that about powdered chicken soup!!!How sad) was so tempted to dip a bit of bread but resisted.
Keep going girlies (and guys)
XXXXX

Back