SUPPORTING OTHERS

just thought i'd mention I had one of those bloody flapjacks today and that's what's upset my happy mood I swear it

Yeah i must say this forum is a great help and everyone is always willing to answer any questions (no matter how silly)

Thanks xxxxxxxx

I don't post often but have found the forum an amazing support. Just tonight everyone else was chowing down on pizza, chips and garlic bread and the smell was driving me crazy, so I went and blended my shake and got online to help me get through it - and it really works. It would be easy to feel really lost without the support of others going through the same process.

kiwi, you very quickly get attached to this lot on here cos they become firm friends, not many of my friends know my weight!! lol if you just fancy a chat get a thread started anytime, this is my crutch on this diet no way could i manage without it, xxx

Firm friends are made on this site, we're all in this together remember, family and friends tend to warn you off the VLCD but they havn't read all the positivity we have. I couldn't of lasted 4weeks without all the lovely people and their amusing posts

Back