Supportive Husbands/Partners

How lovely is this?? my hubby bought me present home as a suprise it was the new Stereophonics cd but the a special wristband pass to go and meet the band and get it signed tomorrow in Cardiff!! yay! what a love
xx

Aww Lelly thats so thoughtful of him!! :D

My fiance Mike has been a star :) this is about the 8th time I've attempted a different diet since we moved in together last December, and probably about the 8th time I have attempted CD SS since being with him (the first time was the most successful, and this is the second most successful attempt since!), but he has continued to encourage me and help me stick to whatever plan I'm doing... even though I think he must be getting weary of my dieting madness!

It's different this time though and he can see that, and at the moment he's very excited about the fact that I'm the slimmest I've ever been as an adult, and the slimmest he has ever known me :). He says he just wants me to be healthy and once I'm at BMI 25 he thinks I should stop dieting and just carry on with my exercise. I plan to lose a bit more than that but it will be a slow, steady loss on WW as opposed to CD. Am planning to move across in the next couple of weeks I think as I am starting to lose the will to not-eat!

Don't know what I would have done without his support :)

xxx

Back