Supportive partners,family etc...

It's just me and the teenagers here and my 14 year old daughter is really supportive. She loves me as I am which is something I find amazing and her support is all for my increasing self confidence - it makes no difference to her what size I am. Such a difference from her father who always considered I was fat because I weighed more then him - he was 9st 7lb at most dripping wet and still looks it. He had an appetite like a horse and convinced I had secret late night feasts to maintain my great weight of 9st 10lb. :D

And my sister-in-law always tells me she can see I've lost weight even when I think I still look like a lard arse. :p

I was wary about telling my parents as they tend to subconsciously sabotage my efforts. I did though and on Wednesday was at a family get together. In fairness mother had really done well and cooked a SW friendly paella. On the downside we ate at 2pm and in the evening she set out a cheeseboard. :rolleyes::break_diet: And they have a wine cellar ... :wave_cry:

But whilst I'd reconciled to myself it would be a day when I'd forget about syns she and my father did comment time and again about stuff "being allowed" and "I'm not sure you should be having a 3rd glass of wine". Anyway, weigh in next day and I lost a pound. :D:D I did text them but they didn't reply...;)

Back