** supportive sunday daily thread **

hey :) not seen a daily thread about the last few days , thought I would do one today :D

well I have had a totally 100 % 810 week except one little blip , that lasted an hour , and seems I will be getting a STS for my troubles :cry::cry: very mad with myself , just cannot believe that 2 bowls of cereal do so much damage :cry: the plan was to start 1000 plan tomorrow as i am starting the gym , I am now tempted to do another week 810 and just do gentle toning at the gym this week ... so confused :eek: !!!!

well me and hubby went to see The Streets last nigt and they were totally awesome ..... I was there glugging warm tap water ( they confisated my bottle of flavoured water at the door :cry: ) whilst everyone else was getting hammered .. there was a lot of beer and vomit ( literally ) flying about the mosh pit , so glad we made it up onto the balcony !!!!

We are off to test drive a new car this morning , our family car will be 3 yrs old in Nov so up for a change .. I have fallen in love with the Kia Sportage in orange .. so gonna have a go and see if they an sort us a deal ....... do hope I dont stall it and make a prat of myself !!!!!

Then I need to sort my kithen upboards out .. need a total change round as the one I keep all my flour and sugar and baking stuff in seems to suddenly be damp so all the dry stuff is getting .. soggy ..... grrrrrr

I have weigh in in the morning which I am now not looking forward to :cry: :cry:

Hope everyone has a lovely sunday :)

Morning!

Try not to be too down about your WI, you might be surprised! You've done so well keep focused on that!

I'm waiting for 10 so I can have my porridge! I felt so cold and tired yesterday but it was only day 2 - could it be ketosis already? I feel better today so far *touch wood*
Weighed myself this morning and I'm 5lbs down :D

Got the house to sort today, and wanted to go to the car boot but the clouds don't look good out there.

morning girls

enjoy the test drive katie, hope you can get what you want. i have to start looking at cars, i drive madams motability car and its due to be changed in september, am currently driving a mazda 5 so i can get the wheelchairs in the boot with the back 2 seats down so am thinking of estate cars for this, like the look of the skoda estate.

well im trying to behave today, the last 4 days ive been awful with it
cried yesterday as HIM sent me a message telling me how proud he was of me for losing weight and how great i looked last time he saw me, im currently about 7lb up on that, ive got to focus, ive got to get back on track to where i want to be

today i have to rearrange the bedrooms, there looking a tad overrun with clothes, lol

hiya,i know everyone is different but what are average weekly weight loss on the 810 plan??
thanks

on my first shake of the day, choc mint as usual lol

im gonna be here a lot today, lol

hiya,i know everyone is different but what are average weekly weight loss on the 810 plan??
thanks

810 is roughly 12lb a month so 3lb a week?

ahh well i wont be here all day, am losing the computer to friends who want to see a football match on it.
think i shall go and read my old copys on the cambridge magazine

ok thanks thats still really good im just doing the 3 shakes, this is day 4 for me i want to lose 20lb was thinking of maybe doing this for 2 weeks then move on to the 810 plan :)

evening girls, hope everyones having a good one

2 shakes down and 3 litres of water, todays been a good day

thats good claire , not been a bad day ... I didnt test drive the car in the end as they worked out the payments on it and would be £450 a month for 4 years then £7000 to pay at end .. errrm think we will look for something 6 months old rather than brand new .. shame they are so new as there arent any used ones yet .. but we have till november to trade the old one in :D
then Hubby dragged me round 2 more care dealers in the rain .. i was freeeezing and tired ... then we went to asda and I left them at the McDonalds in there and I went looking at the clothes and got myself a gorgeous spring jacket ... in a size 12 :eek: wow .. so great day for me :D

then came home and totally rearranged all my kitchen cupboards and tryed to make some space in there !!!!!

weigh in tomorrow and start the deaded 1000 plan :wave_cry: well ccontrolled SS , hope I an keep control and still loose well

now thats one expensive car! wow
your asda has a mcdonalds? i dispair with these supermarkets, our big tesco's has a greggs in it, place has a huge queue and yet the cafe with healthy options is usually near empty

and i have to say it YAY the schools go back tomorrow, will be glad to get some quiet time, lol

now thats one expensive car! wow
your asda has a mcdonalds? i dispair with these supermarkets, our big tesco's has a greggs in it, place has a huge queue and yet the cafe with healthy options is usually near empty

and i have to say it YAY the schools go back tomorrow, will be glad to get some quiet time, lol
yep a McDonalds just after the tills !!!

Yay to school tomorrow , roll on september when the real peace will begin , my eldest starts full time primary school and my youngest starts 2 mornings a week at pre school ..... I will finally be able to do luxury things like get my hair cut , have a bath in the mornings when the storage heaters are still warm and go to the gym :D as much as I love the girls I am ready for the odd bit of 'Katie time ' :D

yep a McDonalds just after the tills !!!

Yay to school tomorrow , roll on september when the real peace will begin , my eldest starts full time primary school and my youngest starts 2 mornings a week at pre school ..... I will finally be able to do luxury things like get my hair cut , have a bath in the mornings when the storage heaters are still warm and go to the gym :D as much as I love the girls I am ready for the odd bit of 'Katie time ' :D

I know what you mean,I work three and my little one goes to nursery the same days that I'm at work but until the end of march I have some holidays that I have to take so I will going in to work only on mondayas,that means I have two complete days(8-6) for myself.Its bee like that for tha pass to weeks and I do like some quiet time and tomorrow I'm starting the gym.I'm on ss so I will be doing only one class and some toning as after 50lb lose my skin is telling me to get it tight,otherwise I will look thin yet saggy.I'm gonna try the couch to 5k on the threadmill and see how it goes.I will like to loose 20lb this months so I will be only 30 lb to goal and get some great close this summer.I have been averweight most of my life so it will be a good change in my life.Just dont wanna loose my bum that my hubby love.Hope it stays.

Had a pathetic day lol I haven't had any of my shakes had a few mouthfuls of a sugary coffee this morning, an omlette, half a beetroot and a fork full of coleslaw, how stupid!! I know I'll pick myself up tomorrow but I'm out of ketosis grrrrr I annoy myself sometimes! I need a good hard slap! Here's to a better tomorrow and a 100% week, learnt my lesson and gained 2lbs for it arrgggghhhhhhh :( :( going to go for a long walk tomorrow!

Can't believe the repayments on that car Katie sounds really dodgy! I bought mine 2 years ago for a bit more than that and that was £210 a month! I would be expecting a sports car for those kinds of repayments a month that's more than my mortgage!

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Last edited:
I've had a bit of a rubbish day cd wise it's been my lads birthday and they had subway for lunch I had a shake! Then they had curry for tea I had a mushroom omelette and a shake 20 minutes later, they had cake, I had a small piece! I know I know!
Ihave only managed 2 litres of fluid today and I know it's crap! Got weigh in tomorrow but I have decided that what ever the result is this week is a 100 percent week no cheating and my daily water every day! I have to do it to prove to myself I can! Good thig I have lost 10 inches all over, hate weekends on cd there not nice! Roll on summer so I can walk more!

Back