Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

cud u tel me hw to measure the thighs n etc..? coz ma cdc onli measures ma waist n ima crap at tings lyk measuring maself n i dnt even kno if im doin it rite ..:$ so cud u tel me plz well dun on ur inch losses hun :D....n its gd to kno dat ur bk on the wagon n yh it is nycer stayn in coz then its easier nt to tink abt food :)
tc
mwahz

I don't know to be honest, I only measure my hips, waist and chest. I measure across the biggest part of my bum, around my waist at belly button level and around the biggest part of my chest. Hope that helps. I guess if I was measuring my thighs and arms I'd go for measuring round the fullest part while standing up.

ah rite i tink i get u thnku :) ...bt iv realised that wen the cdc does it she lyk leaves a bit of space for her thumb b4 the numba n then she says the numba that is lyk tink its above her thumb is dat the sme way for the rest of the areas...sowii for all the questions :$
mwahz

Yeah if you want to be consistent with what your CDC does, just do it the same way. It doesn't really matter so long as you do it the same way each time.

yep i agree with out, same way each time.

hi glad ure doing well surfhunny!!!! i need half term to come where i have a week off work.!

orite thnkuu hun :)
mwahz

Not much longer now though Shanny. I need this time off so badly!! I haven't felt like this for a long time, I feel permanently anxious, it's aweful!!

I'm off work for a few days next week, and I can't wait, I just need a break from all the stresses there. It's horrible at the moment, everyone i really stressed and depressed about the changes to our working patterns.

oooh ok yep sounds like you need your own time hun.!! enjoy ure time off.

what u got planned nice??

Make sure u are active aswell, sitting at home will not help.x

aw, chin up surf hunny. all is not lost, you have lost loads already, you work a stressful job, and hey you have a really beautiful face. dont be so hard on yourself!

I have just caught up on your diary (been away camping) sorry to hear about Friday, but it's done now and I know you can get yourself back on the cart. You are very strong. x x

Thanks hun, I'm def back on it already, feeling a bit more positive again. How did camping go? Hope you had a good time xx

Camping was great. We had a lovely time and have been out today and brought loads more stuff and going again in 3 weeks :D

As for CD I had a shake for breakfast and Bar for lunch and meat for tea but stupidly I didn't stay away from the beer :(
But I have decided not to beat myself up and just got straight back on it.

We took a camera with us and my husband took a few pictures of me with my nephews and nieces and I was very impressed at how much slimmer I looked than I was expecting. I normally delete pictures of me straight away but I think I will keep this.

What you had today?

Yay, well done chick. Sounds like you had a fab time!! So far today I've had tons of water, a peanut crunch bar, vanilla Mousse and chicken, have still got 1 more left but might have a chocolate shake hot before bed I think, I'm shattered today for some reason. I've done all the housework, but it's not enough to make me this tired lol. I'll be having an early night tonight I think.

Well done. I'm trying to be 100% from now till Saturday's WI.
I'm stuggling with my water today though as I'm so cold.
Hot Choc sounds good. How do you make yours?

I half the packet so I have two. Then just make it up with hot water, I'm not exactly sure how much water goes in but it's quite a big mug full. The only shake I can stomach hot is the choc mint one.

I tried a butterscotch one hot, as my CDC said it was lovely! Oh my days, it went down, hit my stomach and came back up...in about 5 secs! Didn't try that one again...yuk!

Urgh I'll avoid that one then, I don't like the sound of it anyway, sounds very sickly!!!

Well I'm off for a couple of days, and I'm sooooo glad!! Tomorrow I'm going to my friends house to have a good old catch up. It's terrible really, we live within walking distance of each other and we hardly ever see each other at the moment, we've both got so much on. She's got a young family and I've got all this work turmoil. So I think tomorrow will be good.

The only trouble is, Little E has got Chicken pox, poor thing, I told my friend I'd still go round but I haven't had the pox.... Ha ha be just my luck to catch it on time for my week off next week.

For once in my life I've been proactive and organised!! I've booked my car in for it's service - only 10,000 miles late, but hey... It's going to cost a small fortune, because I know the brakes need doing, and god knows what else.

I'm not looking forward to WI, I'm having to get weighed a day early because I've got a seminar to go to at work on Wednesday night (even though I'm off). I'm dreading it to be quite honest!! I'm going to have to confess all to my CDC about my second little melt down on friday... First the rebellion a couple of weeks ago, now my melt down.......uh oh!

Back