Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Thanks Mel and Rhibro, I'm still feeling a bit queasy, but not as sick as earlier!! I was wondering how I was going to make it to the doctors, but I'll be okay now. It's not that far and I can be there and back in no time hopefully.

i wonder if you've picked up a sick bug. there's so many going round it's daft.

Oh god I hope not, I make a terrible patient!! I feel a bit brighter now still queasy but soooo much better than earlier.

I feel much much better now!! After I went to the drs I went for drive with the windows open to clear the cobwebs. It's so nice being able to drive my own car again!!! Dads car is very nice but I like mine better!

glad you're feeling better. bob tomorrow. :D don't want it to end.

Bob as in Biggest Loser?!!

I do like it, but it's so over-egged compared to Brit TV, can be a little annoying!!

They all do so well don't they?! I wanna be the biggest Loser!

:)

i love the US BL as the UK version is cr*p. the trainers were so passive, no caring, no emotion etc it was ok to watch but i didn't think i'd make it to the end. love the US version. Love BOB! might have to start a BOB appreciation going a little early.

I've just had the longest shower ever, I'm trying to distract myself. I'm hungry and I've had all I'm allowed for the day, so I'll have to say "oh well" and suck it up!! No more for me!!

I love Bob!!! And USBL 25 hours to go!!! Lol how quickly I forgot about UKBL. I was trying to work out what it is I usually watch on a Monday night.

I've got an early start tomorrow morning. My friend has to take her puppy to the vets for injections so I'm looking after the terror tot, Little E :D how to entertain a 14 month old tearaway!!!

Last edited:
Me too!!! Soo hungry!! My stomach is used to food and it wants some bad!!! Have distracted myself so far with 2 hours of ironing, 2 hours of eastenders and painting my nails! Off to walk the poochy round the block and then heading to bed!! Oh how I miss ketosis!! Xx

I'm in it and I have head hunger which is just as bad :(

you can do this surf. head hunger, as you know, is not real hunger.

Hope ur ok hon xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep I've managed to ignore it away lol. I'm going to bed shortly, there's nothing on tv and I'm tired anyway.

Plan for today pretty much stuck to, had 300g of cottage cheese instead of the 225g SS+ allows for but I guess it's not going wreck things.

Plan for tomorrow:

Exante bar
Water
Chocolate shake
Water
K Cottage Pie
Dr Pepper zero

God sal it must of been the porridge.. how was the doctors ? u got another sick note now?

glad your feeling better thou x

i love porridge but i seem to have gone off it somewhat. it no longer fits into my lifestyle. i like to eat and run these days or run and then eat lol. porridge takes 1 min to cook but 3-5 to put together if you like it not as lumpy, then 5 mins to cool and 5 mins to eat it. a shake takes seconds. water in a jug, blender thing on, sachet in jug. pop into a pint glass and drink. down in one. out the door within 5 mins and that includes make-up, shoes, coat and kids :D:D

Hi Sal --

I posted a greeting to you a Beck, but thought I wish you well on your own diary, too. I hope you have a chance to get out and enjoy the sun today.

MM

@GT... I have this image of you trying to step into your shoes, as you brush your hair with one hand and chug the shake with the other. Or is it more the Disney Snow White thing and all the little animals and birds dress you? ;)

@GT... I have this image of you trying to step into your shoes, as you brush your hair with one hand and chug the shake with the other. ;)

no you got it about right MM, just not the hair thing. i just rub more putty or wax into my hair :) no make up gym days as i don't see the point. i get my lashes tinted as i hate running mascara and it's one less thing to bother with. :D my life seems to be fast, very fast at the min. no time for anything. my blue shoes came today. they look lovely. going to have to try them on. they're a size 10 or US 13 cause they're supposed to be small sized so was told to get 1 to 2 sizes larger. was thinking 1 and 1/2 sizes different but went for 2. if they're good then i might get a black pair too. this was a trial and error pair. i hope they support me as i'm flat footed and over pronate. not long til my zumba instructors course now. 5 weeks on sunday. can't wait.

Oooh not long now until your zumba course eeee exciting!!! I've had a busy day today too, but not as busy as yours lol.

Was up early to go down to Traceys, she needed to take their new puppy to the vets for booster jabs and didn't have anyone to look after Little E. Considering she's only 15 months old that child ran rings round me!!! She's so cute but such a terror lol :D I love her to bits, she's a cheeky little madam. We put on every pair of shoes she owns, including slippers and wellies, then we put them all on again.

I left their house covered in squished banana and jam, got changed then went to mum and dads. I left there when dad put his tea on :(

I'm shattered, I don't know how Tracey runs round after her two and a dog!! She's as busy as you Nikki!! Now I'm home I'm putting my feet up :D

Back