Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Right I've set out my weight loss goals in writing and it looks quite scary!! My CDC is right, there's no margin for error at all but in a way I'm actually kind of glad! It means no cheating, no thinking "It's okay I've got ages!" I haven't!! Right now I'm telling myself that it's not acceptable to go away weighing more than 12st so I certainly have to get a move on. No messing 1st a month CD's average losses. One day at a time!!

Attachments

• image-2125448163.jpg
    image-2125448163.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 51
  • image-3631599390.jpg
    image-3631599390.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 52
Another motivation is the People of Walmart lol. If I dont do this I am going to look like one of these delights in my holiday clothes.

image-2477537408.jpg

Right now my shorts fit like this!

image-4261017313.jpg

I don't even have the advantage that my legs are that skinny.

Attachments

• image-3626442328.jpg
    image-3626442328.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 52
*Shanny* said:
Good luck hunnie xx

Thanks I'm really going to need it!!

Hi guys just a quick question, I'm starting CD on Tuesday and just wondering does everybody have three shakes a day and dinner in the evening? Or do people just stick to the three shakes a day? Xxxxx

lauraambrose7 said:
Hi guys just a quick question, I'm starting CD on Tuesday and just wondering does everybody have three shakes a day and dinner in the evening? Or do people just stick to the three shakes a day? Xxxxx

It's pretty much each to their own. When I'm focused and on a mission (like now) I have 3 shakes a day and 3 liters of water, nothing else!!! I find if I have the meal (SS+ ) I want to eat more and my meal gets bigger and my losses get smaller, so as a matter of doing it and getting the fastest loss possible without temptation I stick with SS (3 CD products nothing else). If I really get desperate I'll have a 4th product.

But everyone is different and some find that it's easier to stick to it if they have the meal. There's little or no difference in the losses whichever way you choose. But the meal leads to cheats for me, I can't do that this time.

When I first did CD and lost 72lbs I did it the way I'm doing it now, I'm having to be super strict because I've learned what I can get away with. I'm offering myself no alternative because I refuse to go on holiday fat again. I know SS works so long as I follow it to the letter, so that's how I'm doing it.

Good luck with whichever way you decide to go. I'm here doing it with you, I'm only on day 2 right now so you're not far behind.

*Shanny* said:
Aw bless ya.. the evidence is there Sal you will get there, as u said day by day :) im with ya day 1 for me today and no giving up lol xx

Let this be the last time for both of us Shanny!! We can do it lovely!!! X

Surfhunny said:
It's pretty much each to their own. When I'm focused and on a mission (like now) I have 3 shakes a day and 3 liters of water, nothing else!!! I find if I have the meal (SS+ ) I want to eat more and my meal gets bigger and my losses get smaller, so as a matter of doing it and getting the fastest loss possible without temptation I stick with SS (3 CD products nothing else). If I really get desperate I'll have a 4th product.

But everyone is different and some find that it's easier to stick to it if they have the meal. There's little or no difference in the losses whichever way you choose. But the meal leads to cheats for me, I can't do that this time.

When I first did CD and lost 72lbs I did it the way I'm doing it now, I'm having to be super strict because I've learned what I can get away with. I'm offering myself no alternative because I refuse to go on holiday fat again. I know SS works so long as I follow it to the letter, so that's how I'm doing it.

Good luck with whichever way you decide to go. I'm here doing it with you, I'm only on day 2 right now so you're not far behind.

Thank you :) I might stick to three CD products a day because I have a holiday in 6 weeks!!

Good luck on your first WI :) xxxx

*Shanny* said:
Tell me about it defo the last time Sal... give me a text anytime if u need a nudge lol xx

Same to you Hun x

Surfhunny said:
Thanks I'm really going to need it!!

You kinda have my goals as well they are very similar!!!! We will and can do it!!!
Ps can I ask how you upload pics from phone Hun please
Luv Sharon x

Sal- have you got your slimpod on the go?

I'm focusing on week one of strict SS+ slimpodding along side!

I like your goals by the way.... Very SMART!

therealbbe said:
You kinda have my goals as well they are very similar!!!! We will and can do it!!!
Ps can I ask how you upload pics from phone Hun please
Luv Sharon x

I've got the minimins app and there's a plus next to the send button when you write a post. Take a screen shot (if you have iPhone) and then to upload the pics press the + and choose attach from photos, pick the one you want and away you go. That's all providing you have an iPhone, don't know from htc's or other android phones.

bettiesrevenge said:
Sal- have you got your slimpod on the go?

I'm focusing on week one of strict SS+ slimpodding along side!

I like your goals by the way.... Very SMART!

Yes I have!! Once I've had my post nights rest this morning I'm going to get it ripped to my iTunes so I can have it in my iPhone too! Am quite excited to be back on track back to slimness!!

Am liking your postiveness Sal, it's amazing how much easier it all seems when you've got the right head on.....jsut wish I knew the secret to finding that head :)

cornishkez said:
Am liking your postiveness Sal, it's amazing how much easier it all seems when you've got the right head on.....jsut wish I knew the secret to finding that head :)

I know for me it was my CDC sitting me down and telling me that I have absolutely no margin for error now! So every time I'm tempted I just think "No margin, this WILL matter!!!" let's just see how long I can keep this positivity up for.

Good luck hun. Have you tried writing your goals out, even though you want to lose as much as you possibly can why don't you set mini targets for yourself then it's not such an open ended task? Xx

I find I tend to rebel against goal, so I've tried not to set any, but.....

* I want to lose 2 stone by the wedding which is 2.5lbs a week.
* I need to lose another 5lbs to get my BMI below 40 (want to hit that in the next two weigh ins).
* Then the next one will be 3 stone lost (11lbs away).
* Then it'll be light enough to ride my horse (17lbs away).

Hmm......so much for not setting any goals?! lol :) I'd like to have achieve all those things by the wedding!

I like those goals Kez, they're realistic and I don't think you'll rebel against them cos they're small enough to come quickly.

That's why I've split the 60lbs down if I think I've got 4 months to lose 60lbs I'll totally rebel and go a bit mad (like I did last week in fact).

Maybe you should add in some other markers (14lbs seems loads in my head), like stone brackets and BMI brackets you'll hit in between your original targets.

I like completing things and being able to tick them off! So little goals all the way for me :)

Hmmm good idea, I like ticking things off too, i like the sense of achievement!! I'll have to think about the interim targets.

Okay here goes mini mini targets:

image-2553213746.jpg

Part 1

image-1527450674.jpg

Part 2

Last edited:
Surfhunny said:
I've got the minimins app and there's a plus next to the send button when you write a post. Take a screen shot (if you have iPhone) and then to upload the pics press the + and choose attach from photos, pick the one you want and away you go. That's all providing you have an iPhone, don't know from htc's or other android phones.

Oh my God I never noticed!!! Hahahahah x

More People of Walmart to keep me motivated!! It's one thing being fat, but quite another to dress like you're a size 10 when you're really not.

image-365267458.jpg

Back boobs

image-3611228767.jpg

Why???

image-3144916886.jpg

Again I ask myself why????

Back