Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Oww no!

Sal I was reading through the book last night and IBS is not contraindicated at all. In fact it mentions IBS in the context of sensitivity to malitol but nothing about not doing the diet!

Crazy kareena.

Anyway. One day off isn't the end of the world. If you didn't eat a tonne of carbs you will be in ketosis in no time!

Great post Nat. Good on you Sal for stopping yourself after one bad day.

Well 1lb off this week but with a slip what can I really expect. I'm on target for 1st a month still, in fact that's exactly 1st in 4 weeks, can't be upset with that!

My CDC told my mum yesterday that CD haven't been in touch with her about me not doing SS, and as Nat says IBS is not mentioned anywhere apart from the Maltitol reference, so CD (or more specifically the woman who emailed me) were wrong to say that I cant SS! My IBS is so much better when I'm SSing so :p to that!

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Yes! One pound off is brill! As you say it's your stone off! Excellent!

Surfhunny said:
Well 1lb off this week but with a slip what can I really expect. I'm on target for 1st a month still, in fact that's exactly 1st in 4 weeks, can't be upset with that!

My CDC told my mum yesterday that CD haven't been in touch with her about me not doing SS, and as Nat says IBS is not mentioned anywhere apart from the Maltitol reference, so CD (or more specifically the woman who emailed me) were wrong to say that I cant SS! My IBS is so much better when I'm SSing so :p to that!

Well done 1lb closer to goal :)

Surfhunny said:

I'm soooo tired!!! Had a massive marathon of a day at work yesterday and didn't get home until 9:45, do had a bit of a late night last night. Haven't done a great deal today and I've just woken up after falling asleep on the sofa. Not like me at all to be this tired but I guess yesterday completely sapped my energy!! Early night tonight I think!

And another hand blender bites the dust :( I've had this one for 6 whole months, seriously!!! Tetras for me until I can get to shops tomorrow for another one. I swear I keep blender makers in business!!

Oh dear I'm slacking on the water today :( better get drinking or I'll be up all night. Might also account for the hideous headache I've had all morning!!

Yay thank you!! I'm on my way, 3st to go!!

I'm going to do an 810 week soon, I'm old School CD where you had to have an add a meal week every 5th week, but as its my birthday a week on Thurs I thought I'd do it that week. Other than that SS all the way. Pointless me trying anything else, even SS+ leads me into temptation!

Surfhunny said:
I'm going to do an 810 week soon, I'm old School CD where you had to have an add a meal week every 5th week, but as its my birthday a week on Thurs I thought I'd do it that week. Other than that SS all the way. Pointless me trying anything else, even SS+ leads me into temptation!

Me too!

I think the 5 week rule was much better!

bettiesrevenge said:
Me too!

I think the 5 week rule was much better!

Totally, 12 weeks is far too long for my poor metabolism!! I'm not going be doing anything for my birthday this year because of this diet but I'll at least be able to have an 810 style meal on the day. It's on year and I don't mind, I'd rather miss a birthday than feel fat and frumpy in Florida!

YAY to the one pound off. I think your birthday sounds like a good plan.

So far I have successfully avoided not one but two lots of cup cakes and instead I've had a banana tetra and chocolate tetra. Not quite the same.

So another loooooong day at the workhouse, I'm exhausted!! Thursday, Friday and today I've worked 9-9 :( starting to feel like I live there. I was meant to finish at 5 but I'm on call so didn't get away until 9pm, I'm shattered. Just waiting for tumble drier to finish and spit my uniform out then I'm off to bed!

In the meantime I've had the first false tab application of the year. It's meant to be warm tomorrow so I thought I'd wear my cut off combats and my holiday Birkenstocks to get them worn in, but my legs are whiter than a white thing on a white day in white town!!!

One of my colleagues really p!ssed me off today, I was showing my best mate the photos of me in my holiday shorts, and she happened to look at the photo. She said "Jesus Sally why did you buy such tight shorts?" so I told her and she shook her head and said "Hmmm what a waste of money!!" how freaking rude. She knew I'm dieting, I can't believe how cheeky that was, it upset me a bit but then I just thought I'll show you, I'll easily fit those shorts by Florida!!!

Back