Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Ready for the BBQ, good intentions still intact lol. Pity they didn't last long once I got there. Ah well new day new start tomorrow :)

image-3058350072.jpg

Jubilee nails

image-2068848408.jpg

Jubilee pants

image-939195169.jpg

Jubilee me

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Love t! Very patriotic! You're looking very slender surf! I'm struggling today, a BBQ would send me over the edge! Tomorrow is a new day. Enjoy! X

P.S. love the toes!

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

You look fabulous, but wears that crown?

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks guys. Mel the crown was downstairs on my goddaughter at that point lol. I have such long toes, my friends call them my finger-toes! I never really noticed until I saw that photo. Just watching the jubilee concert, I'm cringing, I hate Paul McCartney only slightly more than I hate the Beatles!! He looks like a melted candle. Make him stop, bring Robbie back on or Elton!! What a crap finale!

Surfhunny said:
Thanks guys. Mel the crown was downstairs on my goddaughter at that point lol. I have such long toes, my friends call them my finger-toes! I never really noticed until I saw that photo. Just watching the jubilee concert, I'm cringing, I hate Paul McCartney only slightly more than I hate the Beatles!! He looks like a melted candle. Make him stop, bring Robbie back on or Elton!! What a crap finale!

I was saying NO STING? Did I miss him?

MinnieMel said:
I was saying NO STING? Did I miss him?

I didn't see sting but I missed the very beginning. Oh man now they're playing I Vow To Thee My Country, I think if they play Jerusalem I'll be in tears!!

Paul was an anti-climax I felt, he should have sung 'Hey Jude' rather than his solo crap at the end! X

P.S how's the BBQ going? X

BBQ was good back home now in bed. Just had a very surreal moment on Facebook with my ex-boyf. We'd both commented on Madness on our statuses at almost exactly the same time. It Must Be Love used to be 'our' song and it's still one of my all time favourites. We both liked each others statuses at almost exactly the same time too and it kind of made me smile cos he must've been thinking about our song too, even just for a moment. It's been over between us for a very long time and he's married now but we're still in touch and his eldest daughter was born on my birthday which is even more surreal. Sometimes it's nice just to remember the good times of a relationship after its ended. Unlike with Ash where I just think about how it ended so badly.

Ha I'm rambling, not even drunk, I guess the whole jubilee has made me all nostalgic. I'm such a sap :)

So strange , songs take you back to when you heard them, v strong memories. Strange to think at that moment you both had same thought! I was taken straight back when I heard must be love, I remember sitting on my bed with my two friends in my room listening to it x so clear it could have been yesterday!
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you had a nice day. You deserve one.

Thanks Mel! Back to it today, just psyching myself up to go on the scales to see the damage. I'm not too worried it was worth it and it'll come right back off if I don't let it hang around lol. I'm much more focused now. I feel like I celebrated my birthday after all and now there's nothing in the way between now and Florida (nothing I can't handle anyway).

Please don't weigh now. Go back on and weigh in a week. You'll have lost the carb bloat and water retention and get a more accurate reading.

Too late lol. Only 4lb up so can't complain, like you say by wi carb bloat will be gone :)

According to the scales this morning 14st 11lbs which is 4lbs up from my scales on last wi. On CDCs scales last wi I was 14st 9lbs, so maybe only 2lbs up. But I'm going on what my scales say!

Hoping the 4lbs is off before wi on Friday I'd be happy with a STS this week.

You've got a few days to get it off so sure you'll be fine, you might even have a loss :)

According to the scales this morning 14st 11lbs which is 4lbs up from my scales on last wi. On CDCs scales last wi I was 14st 9lbs, so maybe only 2lbs up. But I'm going on what my scales say!

you broke into these 14's mighty quickly wow :) xx

Back