Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

It took me ages Shanny, my losses are crap, ive been doing it for 6 weeks and only lost 17lbs. I lost that in my first two weeks the first time. It's all frustratingly slow :( but I've still got time to get to target by september, I've got 2st 11lbs to lose now.

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

It took me ages Shanny, my losses are crap, ive been doing it for 6 weeks and only lost 17lbs. I lost that in my first two weeks the first time. It's all frustratingly slow :( but I've still got time to get to target by september, I've got 2st 11lbs to lose now.

well if im honest you have done well :) i cant believe how low in the 14's you have got to... it was only the other day u were moaning LOL about not being in the 14's still.

And like i said you have plenty of time to reach target :) but when u do plan to move up plans before september? Im pleased for you just think by the end of June.. you will be kissing them 13's... woo hooo xx

Thanks Shanny. I've talked to my CDC about moving up the plans etc before I go away but we've agreed that if by a miracle I reach target early Aug then I'll move up then, but if I don't manage until nearer I go away then I won't, and I'll accept that I'll immediately gain a good half stone in glycogen weight. I'll have my two weeks off then come back, lose my gain and then work up the plans to maintenance.

Of course the second way is not ideal but I think with the way I'm going it's the more likely of the two scenarios. Once I'm back, and have worked through the steps I'm going to do ww, my mum and SIL both swear by it so I'm going to give it a go. If I lose extra great but it's to maintain really. But that's a long way off yet. Hopefully by Christmas I'll be on ww eating a controlled normal diet again yay!!

Surfhunny said:
Thanks Shanny. I've talked to my CDC about moving up the plans etc before I go away but we've agreed that if by a miracle I reach target early Aug then I'll move up then, but if I don't manage until nearer I go away then I won't, and I'll accept that I'll immediately gain a good half stone in glycogen weight. I'll have my two weeks off then come back, lose my gain and then work up the plans to maintenance.

Of course the second way is not ideal but I think with the way I'm going it's the more likely of the two scenarios. Once I'm back, and have worked through the steps I'm going to do ww, my mum and SIL both swear by it so I'm going to give it a go. If I lose extra great but it's to maintain really. But that's a long way off yet. Hopefully by Christmas I'll be on ww eating a controlled normal diet again yay!!

You have a sound plan and a contingency plan so I think you will do this.

I have to Mel, I've bought so many pairs of size 14 shorts that if don't do it the money is wasted and I'll have no shorts to wear!

Not to mention the fact that I want it so so badly! I'm so determined not to hide away from photos on holiday and I'll only feel comfortable in the 12's or lower. Yesterday though my friend who is maybe 13st told me she's giving up dieting for our hols, she said life is too short. But she's still keeping an eye on what she eats but not actively trying to diet. I wish I felt like that but I don't I need to do this!!

Surfhunny said:
I have to Mel, I've bought so many pairs of size 14 shorts that if don't do it the money is wasted and I'll have no shorts to wear!

Not to mention the fact that I want it so so badly! I'm so determined not to hide away from photos on holiday and I'll only feel comfortable in the 12's or lower. Yesterday though my friend who is maybe 13st told me she's giving up dieting for our hols, she said life is too short. But she's still keeping an eye on what she eats but not actively trying to diet. I wish I felt like that but I don't I need to do this!!

How are you getting on SH?

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10.7

I have had the sh!ttest day ever!! I fell down the stairs this morning, bruising my bum and my arm. I got my foot caught in my pj bottoms and went flying. Then at work I've accidentally caused thousands of pounds worth of damage to equipment. It could've happened to anyone but I'm mortified!! Bosses etc very understanding and nice about it but still.

I've also been to wi tonight and I've put on 4lbs which to me doesn't seem too bad, I'm still below 15st (just) so I'm okay with that, I was expecting much more than that.

Aw Sal,

I wrote you a long post and lost it.

What I wrote was that I was sorry you fell and hoped that you did not hurt yourself or aggravate the old injury.

I commiserated on the equipment snafu, but imam sure "these things hsppen".

I am glad that your flight uptick has left you in the same stone zone and am sure you will get it sorted.

I hope that tomorrow is a better day - a much better day for you.

((((hugs))))

sally. i'm back! i'm sat in my conservatory thinking that 14st 4lbs is a horrific weight for me. i feel it! every step i can feel that weight. my must have pulled something the other day and my chest hurt and all day long i thought about heart attacks, i knew i wasn't having one but it does get you thinking. i've started a new diary.

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-l...rst-day-forever-nikkis-ready.html#post5248318

please come and comment in it.

i also need people to be accountable to. i need your support, and mels and shanny's, if she's around!

Morning Sal,

It is sunny here. How are things up there.

MinnieMel said:
Aw Sal,

I wrote you a long post and lost it.

What I wrote was that I was sorry you fell and hoped that you did not hurt yourself or aggravate the old injury.

I commiserated on the equipment snafu, but imam sure "these things hsppen".

I am glad that your flight uptick has left you in the same stone zone and am sure you will get it sorted.

I hope that tomorrow is a better day - a much better day for you.

((((hugs))))

Thanks Mel!! I love the word snafu!!! My boss was very understanding in a 'sh!t happens' kind of way. He's changed so much since last year when I was having all that trouble with him. I'm suspicious of it but hey I'll take the easy ride while it's here. As for the gain, I'm onto it!!! Can't get to CDC next week because of work so in 2 weeks I should be a good lump down!!

great things said:
sally. i'm back! i'm sat in my conservatory thinking that 14st 4lbs is a horrific weight for me. i feel it! every step i can feel that weight. my must have pulled something the other day and my chest hurt and all day long i thought about heart attacks, i knew i wasn't having one but it does get you thinking. i've started a new diary.

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/280341-first-day-forever-nikkis-ready.html#post5248318

please come and comment in it.

i also need people to be accountable to. i need your support, and mels and shanny's, if she's around!

Right coming to kick you ass, erm I mean support you lol.

You sound good. How are you re: the fall?

Maybe meanie Boss had private life issues and things are better for him now. His carp attitude could have been spill over from personal issues. I'm with you - whatever the reason - enjoy the change!

Great attitude. You'll be doing well when you see your CDC again.

MinnieMel said:
You sound good. How are you re: the fall?

Maybe meanie Boss had private life issues and things are better for him now. His carp attitude could have been spill over from personal issues. I'm with you - whatever the reason - enjoy the change!

Great attitude. You'll be doing well when you see your CDC again.

Hello sal!

You sound really positive! I think the jubilee did you the world of good.

Surfhunny said:

Are you ss? My losses similar but been in fir 8 weeks, bit I've had days off few cheats, so I'm getting exactly what I deserve really x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aaaaaargh I need to have a little rant!!! One of my colleagues is seriously getting on my nerves on Facebook!!! For months he's been clogging up my timeline feed with his every move, I don't need a tv guide because he updates every 5 seconds as to what's on tv, he's constantly putting on rally videos and he 'likes' every single one of my status updates regardless of what they are. He does it to my other colleagues too so it's not just me but it's still beyond irritating!!

I've found out how to unsubscribe so I don't have to see all his status updates and videos and crap but I'm finding myself getting more and more irritated by him liking my updates. It doesn't matter what time I put them on, within seconds they're liked by him, like I say, some of them are not meant to be liked, it's just bloody weird and annoying, I'm going to have to block him soon if it doesn't ease off.

Rant over!

Aaaaaargh I need to have a little rant!!! One of my colleagues is seriously getting on my nerves on Facebook!!! For months he's been clogging up my timeline feed with his every move, I don't need a tv guide because he updates every 5 seconds as to what's on tv, he's constantly putting on rally videos and he 'likes' every single one of my status updates regardless of what they are. He does it to my other colleagues too so it's not just me but it's still beyond irritating!!

I've found out how to unsubscribe so I don't have to see all his status updates and videos and crap but I'm finding myself getting more and more irritated by him liking my updates. It doesn't matter what time I put them on, within seconds they're liked by him, like I say, some of them are not meant to be liked, it's just bloody weird and annoying, I'm going to have to block him soon if it doesn't ease off.

Rant over!

LMAO hahahaha i think we all have one of them... I sure do madness lol :D:D

I think it's because he's trying hard to be liked (how ironic) but all he's doing is making people cross!

Surfhunny said:

Rant over!

You can set up a "group" and place him in it. Then you can set up your preferences in your profile and he won't see your posts, so he can't like them.

I don't unfriendly people - I move them into this group.

Back