Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

MinnieMel said:
You can set up a "group" and place him in it. Then you can set up your preferences in your profile and he won't see your posts, so he can't like them.

I don't unfriendly people - I move them into this group.

Interesting Mel I think I'll do that, it's beyond irritating!

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Out of curiosity I've been onto this blokes profile and since 9am he's changed his status 24 times :O Ha ha I'm starting to get obsessed. At least I've unsubscribed to him now so I can't see them all clogging up my timeline.

Surfhunny said:
Out of curiosity I've been onto this blokes profile and since 9am he's changed his status 24 times :O Ha ha I'm starting to get obsessed. At least I've unsubscribed to him now so I can't see them all clogging up my timeline.

Hi surfhunny how ru ? Ru still on plan? It's been awhile and guess what i passed my CDC interview n very soon start my CDC training :)

Oh yay that's fantastic we'll done!!! Yep still on plan, had day off last Monday but back on it, gain 4lbs but it'll come off again soon enough. I think Nikki might have helped me unearth why my losses are low... I've been having milk in my tea and coffee (a small liberty) but at work I strongly suspect that the milk is NOT skimmed, it's probably full fat :eek: hadn't given it a thought until Nikki mentioned milk earlier!! So we shall see, no more milk for me :(

Surfhunny said:
Oh yay that's fantastic we'll done!!! Yep still on plan, had day off last Monday but back on it, gain 4lbs but it'll come off again soon enough. I think Nikki might have helped me unearth why my losses are low... I've been having milk in my tea and coffee (a small liberty) but at work I strongly suspect that the milk is NOT skimmed, it's probably full fat :eek: hadn't given it a thought until Nikki mentioned milk earlier!! So we shall see, no more milk for me :(

Awh well I do have milk in my tea n coffee n it has never effected the loss there again it's been the low fat milk more like water milk lol that's how thin n watery it looks!! Don't tink u gained 4lb it's Defos fluid!! U done well, I also restarted managed well but would love to loose abit more for my training in 3 weeks!! I keep getting told I look fine!! Aaa this cd diet just cnt seem to let go!! So hopefully 3 solid weeks will make ne heaps happier n then once and for all I may just take time out n enjoy the summer holidays lol!! Ur doing great hang in there xxxx

hard going. i think i want to eat when i'm board. :(

Yet another day of playing mind games with myself!! Normally food adverts don't bother me at all but these last couple of days they've really been getting to me :cry: I don't know why.

I've got this far and I'm so determined to do this I'm totally stumped as to why I've suddenly started to feel like this, I feel deprived all of a sudden, it's weird. It might just be boredom or stress or both.

I'm actually dreading going back to work on Wednesday. I really don't want to know how much the damage is going to cost to repair, I just want to walk in on Weds and have it be fixed. I know the longer its out of action the more p!ssed off people will become with me :( wish I was the type to just shrug it off but I'm not, it's stressing me.

Anyway today I've bargained and argued with myself for hours, over going to the shop for chicken, which I know will lead to more if I go. So I haven't, I keep thinking about Florida and being thin for the holiday. But to be honest all this arguing with myself is exhausting and now I have a headache, so early night for me I think!!

Does anyone else have these internal arguments or is it just me going slightly insane?

Well this is just depressing. Feeling nosey I ventured back on to match.com to see who's out there. And I'm stunned by the complete lack of men!! There's the same ones on there that were on when I met Ash, and looking at the dates they last logged on there's been no updates for a while. Most of the men in my area haven't been on this year, the most recent I found was the beginning of the month, but no picture. I was going to leave going back on there properly until after my holidays but now I'm seriously wondering if I'll even bother. The shelf I'm on just got higher and dustier, ah well.......

Surfhunny said:
Well this is just depressing. Feeling nosey I ventured back on to match.com to see who's out there. And I'm stunned by the complete lack of men!! There's the same ones on there that were on when I met Ash, and looking at the dates they last logged on there's been no updates for a while. Most of the men in my area haven't been on this year, the most recent I found was the beginning of the month, but no picture. I was going to leave going back on there properly until after my holidays but now I'm seriously wondering if I'll even bother. The shelf I'm on just got higher and dustier, ah well.......

I have internal conflicts and I feel very angry sometimes at not eating what I want to. Try direct dating .com. That's where I met Paul! Saw it advertised on gmtv when I hadn't met anyone. I think maybe the financial situation the country and people are in could be causing people not to join things like this rather than a lack of men!

Glad it's not just me!! I've lost the plot today, been out almost all day and haven't had my water at all so now I've got to get 2 and a half litres down my neck before bed :eek:

At the moment I'm watching Extreme Bodies: Super Obese. And it's very informative, it's not just fat people having surgery it explains how people end up in that predicament in the first place. And they described me perfectly! I havent been fat throughout childhood at all, but I was extremely active, I did sport every single day, gymnastics, swimming and netball. But then I went to Uni and didn't alter my calorie in take. My body stored it all as fat for when I returned to the heavy exercising. But I never did, and never will go back to that level of sporting activity.

So I need to drastically reduce my carb in take in order to burn the stored fat!! Hello CD!! I also need to maintain the lower weight for long enough to reset my bodies set point which I think is currently 16st because my body always seems to want to settle there. So I need to get to my goal and damn well stay there this time!!! I understand the biology of it all I just need to let the science do its thing and fight against the cravings and little voices in my head!! I can do it, and I need to I'm not spending my 30's dieting, I wasted my 20's dieting and feeling crap about myself! Not happening now!!! I will not allow it!!

Evening Sal,

It sounds like a good program. I have those "eat me" voices all the time. I need to find a way to answer them, so they take no for an answer.

Oopsy been bad tonight, but it's done now I don't know what came over me! I think all the stress of the last week has got the better of me :( but not going to let this spiral out of control. I'm going to get right back on and do this.

You can make this work. Good for stopping.

You can do it. Think I've dropped 1lb so far this week. I had a bit of a melt down last night but through sheer tiredness. Just needed food for energy.

Morning Sal,

I hope everything is going better for you. Hang those shorts up where you can see them. I bought some stretchy skinny jeans the other day (half price) and I could get them on - but my a$$ looked huge (it is) - so my goal is to lose enough weight and reduce my Kim Kardasian bum so that I'd be willing to wear those jeans. (Might never happen as I have NEVER been happy with my heavy legs and rear).

MinnieMel said:
Morning Sal,

I hope everything is going better for you. Hang those shorts up where you can see them. I bought some stretchy skinny jeans the other day (half price) and I could get them on - but my a$$ looked huge (it is) - so my goal is to lose enough weight and reduce my Kim Kardasian bum so that I'd be willing to wear those jeans. (Might never happen as I have NEVER been happy with my heavy legs and rear).

I agree! I have Thinspo clothes! You can visualise yourself wearing them.

I'm focusing on my legs and bum too. Celulite city!

Nice idea. I should hang up a fabby skirt that I got in a size 14, very small 14 considering 12s were fitting me at the time. Think my sunglasses have arrived Sally! Going to post a 'wearing' picture when I've picked them up. Hope I do t look stupid as I'll be gutted!

Last edited:
Here they are my Gucci babies! Think they're ok. They're massive though!

Attachments

• image-2864168872.jpg
    image-2864168872.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 35
Morning Sal,

You out with the mower?

Back