Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Crockers said:
Hi hun, are things getting better since this post? Have only just read it, sorry. Gnome thief! Nightmare! I hate when family members get on their high horses about such things. Did you manage to avoid the food? I think it's fair enough if not - some things are more important than dieting sometimes :) Let me know how you are X

I'm on track as of today! I need to refocus. I did give in to food and I lost it a bit but not majorly. I'm going to try my damnedest to stay on track now. 11 weeks to go!

As for family all quiet on the western front at the moment. My two cousins the sons of the two warring parties are both Scout leaders at the same Scout group and tonight will be the first night they'll have seen each other since it all kicked off. S who's dad has taken the brunt of all the name calling is going to ask A if he knew about the letter and if he agrees with it because the letter implies that he does. S has said if that's the case he can't work with A anymore. I don't blame him really but I hope it doesn't come to that. It depends on how badly the parents of A have twisted his mind. It's all so sad and unnecessary!!

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

I'm on track as of today! I need to refocus. I did give in to food and I lost it a bit but not majorly. I'm going to try my damnedest to stay on track now. 11 weeks to go!

As for family all quiet on the western front at the moment. My two cousins the sons of the two warring parties are both Scout leaders at the same Scout group and tonight will be the first night they'll have seen each other since it all kicked off. S who's dad has taken the brunt of all the name calling is going to ask A if he knew about the letter and if he agrees with it because the letter implies that he does. S has said if that's the case he can't work with A anymore. I don't blame him really but I hope it doesn't come to that. It depends on how badly the parents of A have twisted his mind. It's all so sad and unnecessary!!

Hummmm... maybe they need to review the 12 points of the Scout Law and recite the Scout Oath a few times. This is sad indeed.

Dib dib dib dob dob dob.

Meh as if I don't have enough to deal with right now, my car died outside my CDCs last night. Luckily I was her last client so she let me come in to wait for the AA. As we all know what my car is like I was fearing the worst but turns out the battery was dead!! The AA man said he's surprised it even starts normally it's that old!! Anyway a trip to local tyre place this morning has cost me £70 for replacement and that was with the discount the mechanic gave me for being a longstanding customer.

Could've been much worse, need to limp it through the next 3-4 weeks then it's someone else's problem!!!

As for my diet what can I say it's pants, but starting again with renewed determination. But I am so so hungry!!! I've got plenty to do to keep me busy and away from food thoughts, this is the final stretch!

All quiet on the family front though (for now)!

Are you getting newer car? Hang in there on the VLCD -- you know thee drill!

Brand spanking new one Mel, I can't wait to have a reliable motor again, it'll be so nice to not have to worry about it all the time!!

Surfhunny said:
Brand spanking new one Mel, I can't wait to have a reliable motor again, it'll be so nice to not have to worry about it all the time!!

What you getting?

This is the car and color but mine will be sparkly new!! Ford Focus Zetec, I love it can't wait!!!

Attachments

• image-2961605596.jpg
    image-2961605596.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 36
  • image-1524926396.jpg
    image-1524926396.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 38
Ahh that's lush, I really want to get a turquoise KA :)

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.8 Target: 10

Em_Butterfly said:
Ahh that's lush, I really want to get a turquoise KA :)

I was looking at the turquoise fiesta at first until I realized I could afford the focus :D they don't do it turquoise though, so this ink blue is my next choice, I love love it!! Can't wait for my new toys arrival :)

Plus it'll help with my diet as I won't be able to do the secret eating in the car as I'm not allowing food in there!

Surfhunny said:
This is the car and color but mine will be sparkly new!! Ford Focus Zetec, I love it can't wait!!!

Very sporty! I love it. jealous.com

Surfhunny said:
I was looking at the turquoise fiesta at first until I realized I could afford the focus :D they don't do it turquoise though, so this ink blue is my next choice, I love love it!! Can't wait for my new toys arrival :)

Plus it'll help with my diet as I won't be able to do the secret eating in the car as I'm not allowing food in there!

Haha I was a secret car eater too! I like the blue too and focus' are really good cars - I'm seriously thinking of getting myself down to the Ford garage! X

My eating in the car is when I've been shopping and I get a little something to eat in the car on the way home, it's totally unnecessary because I'm not even hungry it just habit. But hopefully the combination of CD and new car will put a still to that!!

Now you need a new house! ;)

MinnieMel said:
Now you need a new house! ;)

Ha ha new man before new house I think ;)

*Shanny* said:
How is your restart going sal?

So far so good Shanny, tomorrow I should be in the pink. I'm going to go on the scales so I know what I'm dealing with - refused to get weighed at wi, couldn't handle it. But today I'll face up to it!! And onwards and downwards from here to Disney!!

Well well well, I've just been on the scales to assess the damage of last week and what a shock!!! I'm actually 2lbs DOWN!!! I'm stunned but very very happy, lucky and grateful!!! So I'm still very much on track and this has helped motivate me more than any gain could have. Happy Sally this morning!!!

Back