• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Surgery is bak on the cards

PinkMantha

time to get focused
S: 14st11lb G: 9st0lb
As alot of you know I was booked in to have my breasts enlarged in dec but had to postpone as I didn't lose my weight! I'm now having to use the money i saved for it for my nans funeral but I have just been accepted for a loan! So fingers crossed I will b havin my surgery 6th may and I'm hopin to b 11st 11lbs then I'll lose the rest after :) xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 21st3lb C: 19st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 1st6lb(6.73%)
Awesome - what size are you hoping to go up to?

Personally, I'd love a reduction (or more accurately, a lift :eek:), but I think that might be many many years in the future.

Good luck :)

laura269

S: 15st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 5st2lb(33.03%)
What would that make you hun? xx

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
S: 12st12lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st6lb(3.33%)
Ahhh when I lost my weight initially surgeon wouldn't give implants cause needed a lift. So had a lift with implants gained all my weight back and now planning to go back and get another lift when it's off. I must have really rubbish skin :eek:( good luck for op and target xx

PinkMantha

time to get focused
S: 14st11lb G: 9st0lb
Ok so I spoke to my patient co ordinator and she spoke to the nurse and I can't have my surgery untill after my charity sky dive in July because it will put to much pressure on my chest :( x