Surgery NHS

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Well I have surgery planned 27th April this month.... Its costing £5800, before I go ahead I thought Id try my doctors to see if Im a suitable candidate, and she's referred me! Wahooo Im over the moon, has anybody been referred to the next stage? What am I to expect? Thanks :)

What type of surgery is it woman?

oops sorry, its for an uplift! Ive done heaps and heaps on research, of course its risky but probably just the same risks as being clinically obese which I used to be! :) My mum has had the same op and her results are fine so hopefully Ill be approved, I cant wait to get my letter!! xx

Sorry if this seems ignorant but I don't know what an 'uplift' is.

Is it weight related? Sorry...I truly don't know.

Whatever it is, you seem to really want it so I hope it all works out for you. You've done amazingly well so if it's to help you with the diet or anything then I fully encourage it. people need to look after themselves -life's too short to be unhappy.

GOOD LUCK!!

hi blackrose, sorry i keep being really vague, having a boob uplift, to make them nice and perky and full again hehe x

wahey! If you can get in on the nhs instead of forking out all that money bonus!!!!!!!! :D

Although i reckon the waiting list on the nhs could be quite lengthy!

How did you go about getting referred????? x

I dont mind waiting if I know Ill get the eventually, if the waiting list is gonna be very long maybe I can throw another baby in the mix beforehand...haha not!

I just went to my doc and explained how I felt, she was reluctant, but I really broke down just from dissapointment and she ended up reffering for me haha I think the list may be long, if they reject me I will just go for surgery private with my saves, but I cant justify the money with a family to look after x

Back