surgery

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
Has anybody had to have cosmetic surgery after doing lipotrim diet.

I need to lose 5-6 stone in total and would like to know if anyone has been left with saggy skin.

At the moment I'm developing some fabulous bingo wings which I absolutely hate!!! :mad:If you look and feel the top of my arms you would think 20 year old athlete:), then dropping down underneath you would think OMG its a floppy, wobbly punch bag!!! :sigh:I'm not joking and today can laugh about it. Have looked at some surgery pictures, scars enormous but maybe they would fade. Then I think I'm nearly 50 (46) is it worth it?

Yes I must live in the present and not waste time regretting being overweight for so long. I am really quite shy and being overweight has really hindered my confidence, which I am slowly getting back. I love to joke and laugh life is too serious and too short, but have always held back as i thought people would judge me by my weight .

Anyway back to surgery I would like my husband to know how much its going to cost him. I will prob need a tummy tuck as well and thought that at the same time I could have some new boobs (as mine have shrunk, not that I had much to shrink anyway!)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR SUPPORT IN THE NEW YEAR.

I must find out how to get sparkly bits on my messages.

hi Blueeyes before you do anything drastic have a look at the link below its cheesey but works there are also vidoes for 8min abs legs and buns as the weight starts coming of light exercise is the way to go I dont know how ild you are but the younger you are the more elastic your skin is so should start shrinking and drink pleanty of water it all helps

I hope i make sense have a good christmas i intend to start exercising reguarly from the 2nd Jan so if you want a buddy we can do it together

all the best

XX Sharron

YouTube - 8 minute arms

Thanks alot that would be great to have a buddy. I am going back to gym after xmas and will make a concious effort to go 3 times a week. My sister loulou has also started lipotrim and would like to lose 10 stone, she has lost 14lb in her firstweek. We should all be able to keep each other motivated.

:)This site is brilliant I wish that i had been able to use it when I started in September, loulou has shown me how. Before i just took inspiration from reading the posts. Its much more exciting to be able to talk to people.XXX

I think you should carry on with what you are doing and then see how you skin is at goal. Don't put any more pressure on yourself. But in the same respect, I would lurvvvve a tummy tuck and new boobs lol

Hi hun, well done on your weight loss so far, and welcome to minis. I am 42 and have just reached my target this week and lost 8st which I am delighted about. All along I have been thinking that I would consider plastic surgery and have read up on it on this site and others.

However to be honest I'm not looking too bad. My tummy and inner thighs are a bit 'baggy' but nothing that warrants consideration of surgery. I think the amount of water we drink on LT really helps.

Also whatever you are like when you get to target it is recommended that you wait 6 months and do some exercise as even the baggy bits may improve! I would do as perfectorchid suggests and wait and see when you get to target.

Having said that once you achieve your goal then if its what you really want then you should research carefully but go for it if it is what you want.

Have a great Xmas hun both you and your sis x

Thanks for your reply. You have done really well, can i just ask how tall you are?

I would like to get to target for easter next year and will do as you suggest wait 6 months and see how the skin looks then. I intend to go back to gym 3 times a week and play badminton 1-2 hours as well.

Are you on maintenance now? Do you still receive help from the chemist?

Have a good xmas.XX

Hi hun am 5ft 5in and 9st 10lb. I have only just started refeed and will be going on maintenance over the next week or so. My pharmacy have been brill and have recommended that I carry on weekly weigh ins for now on a weekly basis, so next one Monday. They have also made it clear that I can have weighs in after I have finished buying products, if it helps keep me in track.

It is early days yet and to be honest I have learnt so much from on here that this is where I will be coming for any advice.

Have a great Xmas x

Great to see so much support, i'm looking at them sprouts tomorrow like i'm in love hehe....well I am having quorn and veg small platefull for just tomorrow. I cant wait to get to a size like my sis when I can start thinking about baggy bits...I want them!!!

Right back to last minute wrapping! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone xx

Back