surprised by my cravings

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
I never ever ever crave bad stuff - I never look at a biscuit ( my biggest downfall) and think I could eat you - it amazes me. I honestly don't think I will go back to eating any of this stuff once my journey with cd is complete (well will never be complete but you know what I mean).

I crave a cooked dinner more than anything - chicken, veg (not even bothered by pots).

Just my thought for the day lol xxx

I'm surprised by my cravings too, although I guess I shouldn't be - but rather than craving biscuits, cake, ice cream etc like I usually am on a diet, its sandwiches, toasties, steak pie etc!

Xxx

I was saying this to my boyfriend last night!! I'm really surprised that I don't miss biscuits and chocolate! The things I miss are bread and pasta.. Weird!

I want meat meat and more meat. Big huge chunks of it, please! Also veg...

I have days like that too in-between the bad craving days

I generally fancy chicken breast salad, egg salad and cottage cheese. Nom nom

I crave chicken, also been craving fruit like peaches and raspberries and I never ate fruit before starting CD. I also want cous cous and stir fry and stuffed peppers and all sorts. I've become so much more interested in food and cooking since I started CD, I'm even considering a cookery course!

I'm right there with you Moley - I honestly haven't looked at anything in the last nearly 8 weeks and thought - oh i'd really like that - I can look at food and think ' that looks nice', but not 'I want that'. I consider myself really really lucky that it has all clicked this time. And I have gone mad cooking - tartiflette (my all time fav), home made bread, pasta, pastry, pies all from scratch (i've never made pastry or pasta before now - go figure) and not even licked my fingers. Now i'm going to go and make stroganoff for the littlies tea, Someone somewhere is really looking out for me on this diet -and I am very very grateful ;-)

i was craving a tin of tomatoes for weeks but thats gone.
I have had a spoonful of peanut butter here and a spoonful of philadelphia there; even grated cheese. But I stop at a mouthful, i guess i just want the taste!

Back