Surprised !!??!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Shelley3774, 7 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Shelley3774

Shelley3774 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well just come back from class with a no change. Very very surprised with this because i've had a really good week and in fact haven't ate half as much (perhaps thats the problem). I'm still going to stay positive though and hope for a loss next week:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

Diet:
    slimming world
    a maintain is still very good sugar. maybe it is cos you havnt had enough food but it could be cos you were bad the week before sometimes it takes 2 weeks to show?

4. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

sorry to hear that. from what i hear about this diet though is it can go either way everyweek so next week you might have a big loss again. and also i keep getting advice that you should have all your syns and healthy extras to lose more weight each week.

5. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    When I was a SW leader and people gave in their food diaries I noticed the ones who continually lost more weight were the people who'd filled up the Free Food section. Try it next week, gotta be worth a go!:)

6. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

Thats a handy tip :)

7. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    STS IS GOOD HUNI WD

XX

8. Shelley3774

Shelley3774 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone - i will defo try to fill up more on free foods this week and see if that makes a difference. I will keep you all updated :confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.