Surprised !!??!!

Well just come back from class with a no change. Very very surprised with this because i've had a really good week and in fact haven't ate half as much (perhaps thats the problem). I'm still going to stay positive though and hope for a loss next week:sigh:

a maintain is still very good sugar. maybe it is cos you havnt had enough food but it could be cos you were bad the week before sometimes it takes 2 weeks to show?

sorry to hear that. from what i hear about this diet though is it can go either way everyweek so next week you might have a big loss again. and also i keep getting advice that you should have all your syns and healthy extras to lose more weight each week.

When I was a SW leader and people gave in their food diaries I noticed the ones who continually lost more weight were the people who'd filled up the Free Food section. Try it next week, gotta be worth a go!:)

STS IS GOOD HUNI WD

XX

Thanks everyone - i will defo try to fill up more on free foods this week and see if that makes a difference. I will keep you all updated :confused:

Back