Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

2 egg whites are 1pp i would have counted them as free had i not checked :/

:eek: WW chips 5pp! and the rustic ones are now 5pp too!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

There are a few which are 4pp asda straight cut ones and mccain ones i think (including the boxes!)

it's madness! :D

Wafer beef/ham/turkey and chicken 1 slice 13g (cooked sandwich meat) ZERO! it's only if you have more than 1 as when it's pointed according to the wwonline source

also Asda Chorizo 1 slice 4g = ZERO

suppose it's only when you put more than one slice on low cal/fat or whatever things is when it moves to the 1pp mark :)

Sorry folks.

Full size crunchie is 5 pp. I went and bought a pack of 6 on the back of this thread, but when I calculated it on the calculator, it came up as 5pp. I then looked in the shopping guide and that says 5. Snack size is 3. Treat size is 2.

Oh well, as someone said, too good to be true!!!

Sorry folks.

Full size crunchie is 5 pp. I went and bought a pack of 6 on the back of this thread, but when I calculated it on the calculator, it came up as 5pp. I then looked in the shopping guide and that says 5. Snack size is 3. Treat size is 2.

Oh well, as someone said, too good to be true!!!

really? uhoh! They need to sort out these little 'gremlins' in the system that are getting our hopes up!

Tuna tinned in brine (drained) 3PP or 1/2 for 1PP and extra light mayonnaise 1PP for 15g!

I cant believe that a burgerking bunburger is only 5, but an egg mayo sambo is 7 - some things just dont compute! (saw that while cruising!!!).

That burger may be wrong. The other day I saw the McDonald's Bacon Cheese Burger listed as 4 PP!! But then when you looked at the nutritional info they had on it the values for protein and carbs were both 0 so obviously very wrong.

it's the same with some chocolate bars also, i worked out the propoints using the nutritional values from the official site for cadburys/mars/nestle and then i checked what the ww esource had already pre entered into the site, and both came up with different answers, i've got my cousin to get me a calculator from her meeting now, as feel that's the only way to be certain of the proper values for things, i won't be starting the plan until January time but as it's 20% off atm might as well get it whilst it's cheap! so will be working out points for everything and making my own book, it's a bit silly though thought with it being a new plan everything would be ironed out properly so to speak! it may be just 1pp difference in things with chocolate bars / crisps etc but i feel on the new plan 1pp is actually a lot of difference! lol :)

silly sausages! WW ones are actually 2pp for one! not 1pp as some places are listing!!! so confusing! :(

i had a snickers duo and was horrified to find out it was 14 pp:eek:. i worked out that 100g of walls low fat icecream with a large crunchie crushed was near half that. i think i know what ill be having from now on!!!:D

Its turning up some surprises isn't it? I went to group last night but am going to nip into another tonight just to buy a calculator as it all seems a bit hit n miss on esource at the moment.

x

It is a whole new ball game, we should proceed with caution I feel.. :sigh: :)

I think the artic roll is one we can trust - the Discover points were shockingly low too for it!

But yes, better to recalculate the lot...... I shan't be buying the "Shop" guide either I don't think!

Beef in general seems very high in points to me. Extra Lean Mince is 6 points per 125g raw and a Rump Steak is 10 points for 255g, which isn't that big.

actually yesterday I bought 2 rump steaks fillets roughly 225 grams and I had to split one in half with my fiancé (the second one is in the freezer split in half too...) because they were massive! We had half of it, 6 pp for him and 5pp for me (his half was a bit bigger), I did some roasted potatoes for him and I had some veggies with 1 tsp of oil, and a dessert, and we were nice and full in the end of it. Even he was, and he's a man :)

I was shocked that 1 slice of WW cheddar cheese was 1pp! It's really great because cheese hasn't increased in value too much (because of its protein content) and I LOVE cheese!

Also, 25g of mixed nuts are only 3pp. They were 2 old points, so they haven't increased much, and they're another kind of food I absolutely LOVE :):rolleyes:

Back