Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Laughing cow cheese triangles

My leader told me tonight that these are 0ppts for 1 and then 1ppt for 2! Just thought i would share!

Warburtons milk loaf (the small round one) is 1 pp per slice :)
so pleased :)

Warburtons milk loaf (the small round one) is 1 pp per slice :)
so pleased :)

milky roll?!?! :D found this out yesterday yum! brought it today and it's the only one i've found that is 1pp for one slice and 2pp for 2 slices, all the others go up to 3pp for 2 slices!

My leader told me tonight that these are 0ppts for 1 and then 1ppt for 2! Just thought i would share!

these are handy to put into mash, or jacket potato instead of using butter etc makes it creamier! good to know thankyou :) x

Some excellent finds.

I bought some pearl-du-lait coconut yogurts yesterday, I'm not a fan of yogurts so have to really fancy them. Anyway they came out at 5 ppts per pot - not sure i'm wlling to spend that on a yogurt but they were quite nice, not overly sweet.

Tesco Salmon fish cakes, previously 1.5pt on discovery are a very pleasing 2ppts, most happy with that!

x

nimble wholemeal is also 1 point per slice and 2 for 2! Also, philli light mini tub is only 1 point, and loads in it!
Im amazed butter is only 1 pp per 5g. Im glad to hear this cause butter is less processed than spreads, and sometimes there is just nothing as good as real butter!!

Was that for all of them, or is it different for the normal - extra light ones?

Think its just the extra light ones, but they taste just the same to me. I use them on top of omelettes instead of cheddar.

Thanks, the extra light ones are the ones we have too, as my hubby is ok with them, and being that little bit healthier (as Tesco says, every little helps) he could eat quite a few if he wanted in one go, so tis good to know the points for these..

I use Lurpak spreadable & I am so grateful that 5gms is only 1PP! I gave up other spreads years ago after reading some of the ingredients.

hightlights dark chocolate is also 1 pt per serving still :)

cadburys light trifle 3pp!!

I am gutted I now need to count Passata :(
Put a 500g tub into my soup the other day and I had to count 4 PP for it. I always add it too my chilli as well, it just makes dishes more smoother and richer than tinned tomatoes. Boo!! x
Oh and counting stock cubes is disappointing too. x

Back