Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

CupcakeKatie said:
is it any good? :)

It's lovely - it's the one I use too :)

i got some and find it very vinigery but its not bad :)

Another one to add is Tesco Salmon fish cakes (think I may have mentioned them already somewhere?) 2 ppts each.

I am right fussy with sausages and like the finest ones with carmelised onions and stuff.

x

Another one to add is Tesco Salmon fish cakes (think I may have mentioned them already somewhere?) 2 ppts each.

I am right fussy with sausages and like the finest ones with carmelised onions and stuff.

x

Thanks for the salmon fish cakes, 2PP you say, sounds really low..

I'm fussy about my sausages too, seems my hubby likes the more spicy ones lately but food shouldn't hurt your tongue when you eat it, should it? (Maybe its just me lol)

Yep, on the old plan the fishcakes came out at 1-1.5 pts so rounded to 1.5, rechecked them on my new ppts calculator and they came out as 2. I hope they are not just a seasonal thing as they were promoted for being good on a BBQ.

x

Co-op do lovely salmon fishcakes but im not sure of the pp's in them :)

Hi, re. sausages at 1 pp...be careful because I found they work out at 1pp for one sausage but if you have two sausages it works out at 3pp !

Tesco's light choices chicken with baby potatoes
Tender chicken fillets in a light gravy with baby potatoes, carrot wedges and green beans 7pp
Ive just made this for lunch and it is soo filling and tastes gorgeous too. I would defo reccomend! :)

wow! Just been and checked the pp's for the co-op salmon fishcakes and they come out at 4pp each! (but they are delish! :drool:) hehe x

Morrisons pack of 4 fresh cream eclairs each one is only 4pp :)

clarri said:
Celebrations are 1 pp each!! Wow.

Are they like quality streets though? 1 is 1pp but if you have 3 they're 4pp?!!

Morrisons Eatsmart thick pork sausages definitely come up at 2pp on my calculator. Could really do with some 1pp sausages. I wonder if theya re different ones. Did you get cumberland or thin? Where do I get myself some 1pp sausages? He he

Back