Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

PASSATA IS POINTS?!?!?!

EDIT:
just checked the book and 280g passata is free.
I guess if you used loads you could count it as 1 but im not sure how much you used for it to be 4pp?

PASSATA IS POINTS?!?!?!

EDIT:
just checked the book and 280g passata is free.
I guess if you used loads you could count it as 1 but im not sure how much you used for it to be 4pp?

passata is free... but of course if you input the nutritional values on the calculator without specifying that it is passata it WILL count it because it has carbs, proteins, fat and fibre! If something is free, we must NOT put the nutritional values on the system because it would point it otherwise :)

except if it's a tomato sauce made with oil and other things and not pure passata!

Asda Good for you, 50% less sugar Strawberry Jam. 1tbsp =0 pp!
2 tbsp=1pp!
Had some on toast this morning and its not bad at all :D

I've just worked out that 60g of full fat Philly is only 4PP!!! That's AMAZING! I've just had 3 slices of WW bread toasted smothered in delicious philly!! You get LOADS for 60g!! I love WW!!x

re stock cubes I understood the stock cubes were 0 pp but knorr stockpots were 1 pp each

the thought of it being 'lively' brought a smile to my face :)

Costa Coffee ham and cheese toastie is 8pp (although the eating out guide says 11pp, but I looked at the nutritional values on the pack and on the website and it was 8pp!)

Thats really good to know.....I love Costa and knowing I can have a toastie with my coffee is fab :)

yes, basically you can have a ham and cheese toastie, half of a panducale biscotti (you can share one with another person, or keep the other half for the following day! :)) and a primo skinny cappuccino for 11pp!:D

libbys orange juice no added sugar 1pp fro 250ml (33 cals per 250ml serving :) )
birds eye curries, currently in adsa and tesco on 2 for £2, korma and rice 10pp, tikka masala and rice 11pp ... may be high to some, but great for your curry fix and simply gorgeous!

Where do you find out the info for costa? on their website?x

yes there's a pdf file with all the nv for drinks and one with the nv for food :)

Back