Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

According to the shopping guide (I think!) Hartley Sugar Free Jelly you make yourself is 0 but the pre-made pots are 1???? Who knows, there are quite alot of discrepancies out there! X

There are a lot of discrepancies, I was always baffled by this 1 slice of bread is 1ppt but 2 is 3ppts. In the end I think you have to do what you are comfortable with.

Still ironing out the wrinkles!

I've always pointed sugar free jelly as 0ppts - on Esource they have the ready to eat as 0ppts - I'd be devastated if it was anymore!

Thanks for all those finds, I'm going to write some of these down!

xxx

I haven't tried it yet, but there's a recipe on esource for ferrero rocher. Crumble up 2 weetabix and mix with 1 tablespoon of nutella, 5 pp in total. Split into balls and put in the freezer for an hour.

Thanks Kizzyann! I tried the venison sausages from M&S, they are indeed 2PP and are amazing. So yummy, just like a normal sausage. Better even.

NEW - WW foods, Roast Chicken crinkle cut crisps poundland, new propoints packaging! :D 2pp
AND NEW - Puff ball crisps in tomato and basil flavour, also new propoints packaging 2pp :) yumyumyum!

There are a lot of discrepancies, I was always baffled by this 1 slice of bread is 1ppt but 2 is 3ppts!

If you think about it, there are no half points... so when it is 1pp it could be anything from 0.1pp to 1.9pp so, for example, bread might be 1.7 but is rounded down for the sake of points.. but when you have another one, it takes it up to 3.4 (which is then rounded down to 3)...

Thats how i make it make sense to me anyway hehe!x

Subway white chocolate chip & macadamia nut cookie 6pp!!!! :eek:

Oooh, could have that and a latte for lunch one day, if i'm feeling like a treat! OK, maybe some low point soup as well, but that's less treat like.

50g bag of branston pickle mini cheddars 7pp

50g mini eggs 7pp

I haven't tried it yet, but there's a recipe on esource for ferrero rocher. Crumble up 2 weetabix and mix with 1 tablespoon of nutella, 5 pp in total. Split into balls and put in the freezer for an hour.

That sounds lovely but I couldn't have a jar of nutella in the cupboard - i'd eat it all up! You could add chopped nuts too for a point or two more.

goats cheese is only 2 pp for 30g!!!

2 grilled Ballyfree smoked turkey rashers - 1 pp :eat:

They may only be in Ireland. I bought them in Dunnes. This is the website about them.

Welcome to Ballyfree.ie

There is a contact us section on it so you might be able to find if they sell anywhere near you.

Back