Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Mmmmm I had 3 stinking slices of Dominos last night and it was double that!! :( That looks so much nicer!! Will defo be picking that up at my next shop!! :)

*Claire-Bear* said:
My boyf asked why im drinkin gravy once ..... lol ....... i think he needs to try it to see its niceness , hehe !!!

Haha the girls in work all laugh at me too but hey don't knock it till you've tried it!! ;)

Woooooah .... is that whole pizza 11pp ?????? :eek: i know whats on my shoppin list ......

The roasted veg Pizza express Leggera pizza is 12pp and i agree loads better than the ww veg one! i had it the other day from tesco and it was delish...bloody pricey though!x

I was just on Tesco.ie to see if we can get these pizzas in Ireland, they don't seem to do the Legarra style - they have a few of the regular ones though under Milano's rather than pizza express so hopefully it's coming soon :)

Moooore sexy finds ...

Galaxy mousse 3pp a pot (got swirls of choc in too)
Aero choc caramel mousse 3pp for 1, 5pp for 2

Hollands lancashire hot pots (from the freezer section) 8p a pie ... YUM!

Skips salt & vinegar 2p a pack
If your a 'hoola hoops' fan - Asda do a multipack of meaty hoops for 3p a bag

Double decker (2 pack) 5p a bar

Mini cadburys caramel fingers = 3 a bag
Mini Oreos = 3 a bag

yummy yummy yummy :) chocolate all the way lol xxx

I think it's 38!!! Not worth it really!! The frozen yoghurt version is lovely and I honestly can't tell the diff and im a total ice cream lover!! :)

I'm gonna start buying one each week and taking it off my weeklies and just keep going back and forth to my freezer!! ;) x

i'm gona have to have a look at it i think :) mmmmm what other flavours do they do in the fo-yo? xxx

annieb_101 said:
i'm gona have to have a look at it i think :) mmmmm what other flavours do they do in the fo-yo? xxx

I've seen Strawberry cheesecake & Cherry garcia aswell as the choc fudge brownie :)

CGx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I've seen Strawberry cheesecake & Cherry garcia aswell as the choc fudge brownie :)

CGx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

i've just done a search on asda n they do the phish food but no sign of the brownie :/ hmmm

its on offer atm whoop whoop xxx

skinnymini2be said:
I was just on Tesco.ie to see if we can get these pizzas in Ireland, they don't seem to do the Legarra style - they have a few of the regular ones though under Milano's rather than pizza express so hopefully it's coming soon :)

Try putting gustosa! That's how I found it:)

xxx

annieb_101 said:
i've just done a search on asda n they do the phish food but no sign of the brownie :/ hmmm

its on offer atm whoop whoop xxx

They do sell choc brownie ive had it from there before ptherwise try tesco x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whiteybitey said:
Found boots shapers onion rings 2pp per bag or 2 bags for 3pp!!!! You could have one pack in the morning and one later on and only 3pp thought that was great!!

Morrisons eat smart Ardennes pate is only 10pp for the whole tub, brilliant!! I can have approx 2pp worth on 6 Melba toasts for 4pp altogether!!

Ben n jerry's choc fudge brownie frozen yoghurt is only 21pp for the WHOLE full size tub!! Plus it's only £2.22 in tesco the now woop!!

Love this thread so many good ideas!!x

When u say whole tube is that the 500 ml one ( think tht wt it is ) ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back