Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Smirnoff Ice - 5pp!?!?! Wtf?!?!? Darn you Frankie & Benny's!! Glad I only had 3....... 70pp today! Won't be reaching goal this week...... Not with the full pizza, dessert and 5 Bacardi Breezers too!! Lettuce leaves for the rest of the week...... xx

Time out single finger (multipack) 2pp :D

Very! Perfect for a little choccy fix x

I tryed to calculate bacardi breezers before they only have 99cals but are listed as 5pp. I taut they wud b 2.5 if u get me using t 40cals ting.

It dusnt really make sense that they are only 1pp less than blue wkd which has loads more cals!

Ooh treatsize buttons r only 2 i tink..

I tryed to calculate bacardi breezers before they only have 99cals but are listed as 5pp. I taut they wud b 2.5 if u get me using t 40cals ting.

It dusnt really make sense that they are only 1pp less than blue wkd which has loads more cals!

I know, i dont get the whole alcohol thing ... and even worse is, the bb's dont even taste that great ........ xxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
I know, i dont get the whole alcohol thing ... and even worse is, the bb's dont even taste that great ........ xxxx

Aww i havta say i do like em more actually prefer vodka n black for 4 (i doubt pubs do t low fat squash so count it as one)

A naggin for a house part n no added sugar squash is only 16!

Id sooner have a glass of wine n soda ;)

*Claire-Bear* said:
Id sooner have a glass of wine n soda ;)

Lol k dnt realy like wine so stick to spirts

I never use to wen i was younger ... it must be a sign im gettin old ...... lol xx altho it does get u very drunk ;)

Hehe thats what u want!

Hehe i just tink if all drink gets u to t same place u may as well drink someting u like :p

I never use to wen i was younger ... it must be a sign im gettin old ...... lol xx altho it does get u very drunk ;)

Claire i'm the same.. Never liked wine when I was younger.. LOVE it now tho.. little splash of diet 7up in it and i'm a happy camper..
Do love my vodka tho.. And my cider.. And my beer.. :D

Claire i'm the same.. Never liked wine when I was younger.. LOVE it now tho.. little splash of diet 7up in it and i'm a happy camper..
Do love my vodka tho.. And my cider.. And my beer.. :D
SPRITZER! Yum!!! :D xx

Hahaaa, gotta love a spritzer ... wen i was younger it was all shots of whatever - we once played a game of roulette where so many shots were water n so many were vodka ... sadly i lost everytime n shotted a vodka ... never been able to shot vodka since ... hahaaaaa !!! i was BADLY drunk ... not good !!!

I am also a fan of malibu n d.coke .. mmmm, just doesnt taste like alcohol .. so could sip em all day :eek:

Hehe me too! :p

Hahaaa, trick is to try n look normal wen u shot a vodka ... throws ppl off :p ......

Weight watchers caramel mallows

WOW they are lovely for only 1pp thought I'd share it with everyone x

Back