Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Put in the wrong figures. They're all 2PP each. I don't think they're worth it when you consider a Twister is twice the size for the same PPs.

Put in the wrong figures. They're all 2PP each. I don't think they're worth it when you consider a Twister is twice the size for the same PPs.

Phew that's not so bad but agreed that's not brilliant as Mini milks are 3 for 2pp.

Yeah agreed they're not great. I must try and find those and compare size wise.

The ones I got are the same I think but not 100% sure.

Earlier on in this thread someone talked about tesco salmon fish cakes being low in points, which ones are they? Iv just bought some from the chiller but have worked them out at 5 PTS? Thank you

They are in a packet of 2 with pink writing on, from the chiller and are quite large, they have potato in as well, looking forward to having them for tea :) earlier on in this thread someone had mentioned ones that are only 2 PTS but the ones I've bought are large so thought it to good to be true lol

Blue dragon fine egg noodle nests (pack of 2) are only 4pp per nest. Usually noodles are around 6/7pp a portion so these are low for anyone who likes their carbs :)

Dan x

Blue dragon fine egg noodle nests (pack of 2) are only 4pp per nest. Usually noodles are around 6/7pp a portion so these are low for anyone who likes their carbs :)

Dan x

I love Sainsburys Fresh Rice Noodles, u can have half a pack (150g) for 5pp and they are really tasty mmmmmm

Love Noodles, I'll deffo have to look out for both of those. I used to love rice but find that a 6 point portion still isn't filling enough for me.

Love Noodles, I'll deffo have to look out for both of those. I used to love rice but find that a 6 point portion still isn't filling enough for me.

Totally agree, I find rice noodles so much better 'value' than egg noodles too. X

I don't think or ever tried rice noodles, ill need to her a look for then

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do u have Sainsburys by you? You can get the Rice Noodles, Stir Fry Veg and Sauce for only £3! That does me for two meals :) x

Yeh I do, I'm in it near everyday lol. So are they fresh noodles?

They are...

image-2150188137.jpg

Cool thanks, I'm gonna get some tomorrow!

Will u get the Meal Deal? I love their Fresh Blackbean Sauce mmmmmmm x

Probably yeh. I havent tried that one, I usually get the sweet chilli x

I think Sweet Chilli was more pp? Blackbean was 2pp for 1/2 Sachet. X

My mum is shocked at the points of soya/edamame beans, can anyone please let me know the points so I can let her know. Only posting here cause as I said its a shocking pro-points find for her, if she is right she not gona be happy...
  • [h=2][/h]

My mum is shocked at the points of soya/edamame beans, can anyone please let me know the points so I can let her know. Only posting here cause as I said its a shocking pro-points find for her, if she is right she not gona be happy...

[*][h=2][/h]

Soya beans are 1pp for every 10g I can't find an exact pp value for the other, but they're both free on F&H days.

Thanks, still seems a lot though. Will pass it on

[*][h=2][/h]

100g is 4pp, not sure if this is shocking or not?!? X

Back