** Surprising Sunday Daily Thread **

AlexIce

Silver Member
Good morning all :)
I am awake long before I should be due to worrying whether my mum is going to make it through the snow to the airport to get her flight to see me.
I have checked the airport and it seems to be open with flights as normal so let's hope it stays that way. Now the only problem is her not breaking anything while dragging her case through the snow and out of the estate to the main road which hopefully the council will have salted overnight and the taxi should be there waiting for her.
ho hum - fingers crossed.

dietwise - well today is a new start after the blips in recent days. My tummy is rather unhappy and I am looking forward to getting back to my normal CD state of feeling fine rather than this semi bloated general "ick" feeling.

motto of the day "I will drink water then I will drink more water"

Plan for the week. I think I have eventually made my mind up what to do about xmas.
I am having friends over for dinner on 24th so i shall be having an 810 meal.
Xmas day another 810 for lunch and Boxing day lunch an 810 meal too. Apart from that I shall be back on track and I shall get to my birthday on Jan 8th feeling pleased and proud of my progress.

I threw another bag of clothes out yesterday. I am no longer feeling panic at getting rid of large clothes and am now gleefully slinging them.

if anyone is thinking of reaching for something they shouldn't be eating today, and think that they are just going to give in to it - surprise yourself - and don't! :)

Have checked online and airport is open and flight is checking in - now just have to hope she made it through the snow to the airport :)

morning, hope everyones having a good one

good morning alex, hope your mum is safely at the airport catching her flight :)

well more snow here today so the roads a skating rink again, so glad i dashed to the shop while it was clear yesterday. those 2 have all they need now and i dont have to head out again until wednesday! ( weigh in, final prezzie shopping and middle of the night asda shopping )

so glad you mum made it there alex, hope you both have a great christmas

Hi Alex,

I am glad your mum made it safely. I am hoping the same for my son and his cousin -- they should be departing in a few hours. They have to fly through North Carolina (thank goodness it is not DC), but the whole eastern seaboard of the US is a mess. His friend arrived Saturday and had a couple of hour delay -- I'll settle for that.

MM

Thanks sumayyah, minnie mel. It's nice to have her here. We both had a long day yesterday so neither of us is out of bed yet. I think we shall have a lazy day and start the manic running round tomorrow.

nice lazy day sounds like a good plan alex

Back